Mouthy Parrot Reveals Girlfriend's Affair

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
LONDON, England -- A computer programmer found out his girlfriend was having an affair when his pet parrot kept repeating her lover's name, British media reported Tuesday.

The African grey parrot kept squawking "I love you, Gary" as his owner, Chris Taylor, sat with girlfriend Suzy Collins on the sofa of their shared flat in Leeds, northern England.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/01/17/uk.parrot/index.html

hoppyfrog said:
LONDON, England -- A computer programmer found out his girlfriend was having an affair when his pet parrot kept repeating her lover's name, British media reported Tuesday.

The African grey parrot kept squawking "I love you, Gary" as his owner, Chris Taylor, sat with girlfriend Suzy Collins on the sofa of their shared flat in Leeds, northern England.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/01/17/uk.parrot/index.html
That parrot is worth a fortune. That's really funny; I have seen skits done, and heard a lot of jokes, about parrots spilling the beans, but for it to actually happen is a real rarity. Thanks for the article.

Note: If you're gonna cheat, put the parrot in another room, LOL.

mysteriew said:
Note: If you're gonna cheat, put the parrot in another room, LOL.
LOL, hopefully the parrott didn't moan and groan...don't stop, don't stop.... Sorry, couldn't resist!!

bakerprune64 said:
LOL, hopefully the parrott didn't moan and groan...don't stop, don't stop.... Sorry, couldn't resist!!

Yes, yes yes yessss!!!!

I am surprised that Suzy Collins (the girlfriend) didn't call her boyfriend, Chris Taylor, at work, ahead of time, and say "I have some bad news for you, your parrot died." I wonder if she was the one who taught the parrot to say that??? LOL.

Buzzm1 said:
I am surprised that Suzy Collins (the girlfriend) didn't call her boyfriend, Chris Taylor, at work, ahead of time, and say "I have some bad news for you, your parrot died." I wonder if she was the one who taught the parrot to say that??? LOL.
I'm sure that the parrot heard it enough times, they learn from repetition. My horse trainer had an african grey named Fred. He was the prettiest bird. Every morning, she would wake up with her smokers cough and gagging. One day when she got up, Fred greated her by coughing and sputtering. Another time we were in the barn, and could hear somebody call the cat...here kitty kitty, here kitty kitty. So that cat goes over to the cage at which time the bird spouted a slew of obscenities. That bird was a riot, but he learned it from hearing it over and over again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back