866 users online (88 members and 778 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 October 2017 #3

Las Vegas shooting death toll rises to 59, no apparent connection to international terror

The shooter, perched on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel, sent more than 22,000 country music fans scrambling for their lives.
    One witness described the shooting as "non-stop gunfire."

Las Vegas Shooting Live Updates: Multiple Weapons Found in Gunman’s Hotel Room

The police found the gunman, whom they identified as Stephen Paddock, 64, dead in his room at the hotel. Investigators were still combing through Mr. Paddock’s background and searching his home on Monday.

How the Shooting in Las Vegas Unfolded

http://time.com/4965896/las-vegas-sh...victims-names/

Las Vegas shooting victims: Portraits of the fallen

Previous thread #1
    Previous thread #2

MEDIA MAPS TIMELINES - (a non discussion thread)

This is NOT a political debate. There will be zero tolerance for politicizing this American tragedy. Period. We will discuss the case, the shooter, the victims, the crime. Posts that are not compliant with this rule will be removed and members risk losing their posting privileges if they do not abide.
    Last edited by Tricia; 10-05-2017 at 12:16 AM.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Good Evening Everyone,

We will not allow this discussion to go off the rails.

Do not discuss anything but the tragedy in Las Vegas and all that is connected to the shooting.

If people start insulting each other I will give you a long time out or a lifetime ban.

This is very easy to do so understand what I am about to tell you: DO NOT GET PERSONAL!!!!!!

What does getting personal have to do with the shooting in Vegas?

Not one single person cares what you think of another poster's opinion and therefore you are making this thread about YOU!!

I am asking nicely.

Keep on topic and don't get personal.

We have enough anger in the world. Let's leave it at the door and have a civil discussion, shall we?

Tricia
    Last edited by Tricia; 10-04-2017 at 11:14 PM.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

If her ticket was a "cheap" ticket for the Philippines, what was the deal with going to Hong Kong and Tokyo? JMO

Quote Originally Posted by cady View Post
    If her ticket was a "cheap" ticket for the Philippines, what was the deal with going to Hong Kong and Tokyo? JMO
    That’s a really great point

I found photo of his pilot license from FAA

https://www.google.com/amp/heavy.com...lanes-faa/amp/

If he still has the planes I wonder where there are stored in a hangar somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by cady View Post
    Yes, that's very interesting. Could he store his planes in another country? Is that legal? Is anyone on this thread a pilot or know if anyone that owns planes can answer this?

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteorchids View Post
    Yes, that's very interesting. Could he store his planes in another country? Is that legal? Is anyone on this thread a pilot or know if anyone that owns planes can answer this?
    Also could his plane even get to Asia if need be. I was under the impression it was a prop plane but I could be pulling that out of my ....

I was more wondering if he supposedly suprised her with this cheap ticket how and why she got to Tokyo after going to the Philippines first.

Quote Originally Posted by bears10 View Post
    Also could his plane even get to Asia if need be. I was under the impression it was a prop plane but I could be pulling that out of my ....

I was more wondering if he supposedly suprised her with this cheap ticket how and why she got to Tokyo after going to the Philippines first.
    Good point so many questions and very few answers.

Just jumping in here, does anyone know the name of the "predecessor" company that he worked for that became Lockheed Martin? I heard that part and it made me think of Jonbenet Ramsey's dad, who I believe also worked for a predecessor of Lockheed Martin. I wondered if it was the same company.

they probably both had lots of "air miles" earned so wouldn't care if a ticket is cheap or not.

IIRC first burst wasn't into the crowd. I wonder if he fired at the tanks but they didn't blow. (With that double rolled steel you're only gonna get bullet dents). Maybe switched to plan B and fired at the people. Just a thought before hitting the sack.

Attached Images Attached Images

Does anyone know where in the Philippines the g/f is from?
    Pedant here, please share your sources. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteorchids View Post
    If he still has the planes I wonder where there are stored in a hangar somewhere?
    https://flightaware.com/resources/registration/N5343M

Quote Originally Posted by juli99 View Post
    Just jumping in here, does anyone know the name of the "predecessor" company that he worked for that became Lockheed Martin? I heard that part and it made me think of Jonbenet Ramsey's dad, who I believe also worked for a predecessor of Lockheed Martin. I wondered if it was the same company.
    Martin Marietta.

Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast