GUILTY HI - Sarah Fay, 34, pregnant, beaten to death, Hawaii County, 25 Nov 2005

aussiegran

Reaction score
HONOLULU, Hawaii -- A premature infant born in Hawaii will head for Denver Tuesday after he was delivered from his brain-dead mother.

Police said that Sarah Fay, 34, was beaten by her boyfriend on Nov. 25, and kept on life support until Josiah Fay could be delivered by caesarian section three weeks after the attack. She was removed from life support after the delivery and her kidneys and liver were donated.

The boyfriend, Marwan Jackson, 25, has been charged in the murder of Sarah Fay. Other charges include sexual assault, kidnapping, robbery and violation of a protective order

Josiah Fay was adopted by relatives who live in Denver and they were waiting until he had gained enough weight to be brought back to Colorado. He now weighs 5½ pounds.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/6174677/detail.html
:( this poor woman had 3 children.I hope the other 2 go to a loving family member.

This is another horrible story about a man violating a protection order. What can be done to really keep these women safe. I, too, worry about the remaining children. Aussie, if you hear any more about this, update this thread ok? I will look also. L

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back