772 users online (134 members and 638 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Mr Curry and the couple's three children, all aged between seven and 12, have now returned to their family home (pictured) at Surrey Hills, in Melbourne's inner-eastern suburbs
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...neighbour.html

This was actually a couple of days ago.
    I guess he needs to go back for the sake of the kids, but if my hubby were missing, I would want to stay put right there. Wonder if he couldn't get a relative to watch them for a bit? But, I guess he also still has work, too.
    Very tough situation. Poor kids.
    How can they concentrate on school?
    Nice photo of the house @ link.
    The home looks so lovely, but we know there is sorrow in there now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hbayne View Post
    Yes that's what I said in response to whether I meant the gap. I think I'm thinking Bondi as that is the local surf patrol that patrols the area.
    One suicide on average a week there too.

Quote Originally Posted by *Verdigris View Post

I guess he needs to go back for the sake of the kids, but if my hubby were missing, I would want to stay put right there. Wonder if he couldn't get a relative to watch them for a bit? But, I guess he also still has work, too.

Headline also says "as a neighbour says HE saw her in bed". I thought it was a SHE??

Quote Originally Posted by Morrisa View Post
    Headline also says "as a neighbour says HE saw her in bed". I thought it was a SHE??
    Bloody daily mail again ! I think the age news is more reputable

Error

Certainly puts a different spin on it if the neighbour was male who saw her go to bed. Pretty sure I read it was a female neighbour elsewhere though. I have thought since the start they wouldnít find her lost out running I got the fit sense something is very wrong... I live near there and have gone gone running out to airleys inlet... I feel this is more likely a suicide at this point. And to those who said it would be hard to throw yourself of cliffs there it really would not be hard at all.. or under the influence of alcohol drown yourself.. I hope itís not the case but something has gone very wrong here.

Quote Originally Posted by meggiemoo21 View Post
    Certainly puts a different spin on it if the neighbour was male who saw her go to bed. Pretty sure I read it was a female neighbour elsewhere though. I have thought since the start they wouldn’t find her lost out running I got the fit sense something is very wrong... I live near there and have gone gone running out to airleys inlet... I feel this is more likely a suicide at this point. And to those who said it would be hard to throw yourself of cliffs there it really would not be hard at all.. or under the influence of alcohol drown yourself.. I hope it’s not the case but something has gone very wrong here.
    Yes I agree. I don't think you would even need to throw yourself off a cliff either. Just wander into the ocean and let it take you. So sad if this is the case .

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Interestingly the first high tide on Sunday, 1 October 2017 (7:55AM 1.33m) coincided with ‘a neighbour report[ing] a a possible sighting of a woman running without her dog on the Cliff Top Walk path at Sunnymead[e] at around 8am on Sunday morning.’

http://www.news.com.au/national/vict...ce22805ab90ea6

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/...029d33ed252eac

https://tides.willyweather.com.au/vic/barwon/lorne.html
    With thanks to WSer richieswan:

I think the little black arrows are ocean currents. If Elisa did slip and fall into the sea on Sunday, she would have been swept out by the current.

Source: http://oceancurrent.imos.org.au/animations.php#

Here's an animated version over a few days. Not much difference in direction since Sunday.

*mwah* Richie
    Posts are my opinion/speculation with the exception of relevant source material

The information contained herein is not to be reproduced or reprinted outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

or lots of alcohol and lots of sleeping tablets? I have been changing my thoughts every day this week about what has gone on here due to the conflicting stories that are coming out each day
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbayne View Post
    Yes I agree. I don't think you would even need to throw yourself off a cliff either. Just wander into the ocean and let it take you. So sad if this is the case .

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    With thanks to WSer richieswan:

I think the little black arrows are ocean currents. If Elisa did slip and fall into the sea on Sunday, she would have been swept out by the current.

Source: http://oceancurrent.imos.org.au/animations.php#

Here's an animated version over a few days. Not much difference in direction since Sunday.

*mwah* Richie
    Perhaps this is why the police stated it may not be resolved for a few weeks, as in it might take that long for Elisa to be washed ashore elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by *Verdigris View Post

Today is the last day of school holidays here in Victoria. Although her children are at private school, so Iím unsure if this is the case for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Willy View Post
    or lots of alcohol and lots of sleeping tablets? I have been changing my thoughts every day this week about what has gone on here due to the conflicting stories that are coming out each day
    Yes Willy, coupled with either would be tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by LuluCherry View Post
    Excellent spotting. And a very interesting comment. Puts a different spin on things, if true. Will keep an eye on the thread to check for updates/progression.
    Well that's interesting

Curiosity killed the cat...but satisfaction brought it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Today is the last day of school holidays here in Victoria. Although her children are at private school, so I’m unsure if this is the case for them.

My children are at a private school in Melbourne and they go back next Wednesday.

There was no sign of foul play, no sign of a scuffle, no hints that she wanted to harm herself or create a new life. Nor were there clues suggesting she had gone for a walk or a run and met with an accident.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/af...06-gyvucq.html

Quote Originally Posted by inkpink View Post
    There was no sign of foul play, no sign of a scuffle, no hints that she wanted to harm herself or create a new life. Nor were there clues suggesting she had gone for a walk or a run and met with an accident.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/af...06-gyvucq.html
    Quoting myself.....

There is also references to the Daniel O'Keffee case but the difference is that the Family went hammer and tong with social media etc... in their efforts to locate him...

Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast