1116 users online (152 members and 964 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,170

    CA - Michael Melbie, 28, Lake County, 29 June 2017

    Family and friends have not seen or spoke to Michael Melbie, 28, DOB 11/21/1988, missing from Lake County, CA since June 29, 2017. Michael is 5’ 7- 5’ 9”, has dirty blonde hair, and blue eyes. Michael has a scar that wraps around from his left side of ribs to his back from surgery. He also has both ears pierced, but his family is not sure if he has earrings in at this time. Michael also has an eyebrow piercing which has been taken out. Michael has a tattoo on his left shoulder which also goes onto his left arm, a number tattooed on his left wrist which represents his hospital number from having surgery when he had cancer, and also an unknown tattoo on his right inner fore arm (see picture).
    Michael told someone he was going to go on an adventure in Rohnert Park and Santa Rosa and nobody has seen or heard from him since. If you have seen or see Michael or have any information on his whereabouts, please call the Kandiyohi Sheriff’s Department at (320) 235-1260.
    His Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/michael.melbie

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,170
    Criminal Record.. He could be in jail. I wonder if they have checked.

    - - - - -

    https://bailbondcity.com/minnesota/s...e-MELBIE/92766
    Assault 2
    Booking Date 05/21/2014
    Release Date 05/29/2014

    - - - - -

    https://www.rapsheets.org/minnesota/..._MICHAEL/98602

    Felony Assault
    Booking Date: 03/23/2015
    Release Date: 05/15/2015


    Also: Violation of a domestic abuse-no contact order on July 25 2015.

    Maybe he moved to CA to make a fresh start? I wonder was he living in CA or just visiting from MN?
    Last edited by anonypotomous; 10-06-2017 at 04:06 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,170
    Members who know case players might consider becoming a Verified Insider.

    Here's the verification process:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...nsider-Posters

  4. #4
    GigTu's Avatar
    GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    7,807
    So young to have battled cancer. I hope he is okay. It sounds like he's had a rough adulthood.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    542
    Can anyone tell me what happens if a homeless person gets arrested? Would they typically go to jail if they don't have means to pay a fine?

    If I wanted to see if Michael was arrested in Rohnert Park, CA how would I do that?

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,170
    I hope someone can help check and see if heís been booked. Iíve seen people do that here before, but Iím not sure how to do it.

    Anyone?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    GigTu's Avatar
    GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    7,807

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by anonypotomous View Post
    Criminal Record.. He could be in jail. I wonder if they have checked.

    - - - - -

    https://bailbondcity.com/minnesota/s...e-MELBIE/92766
    Assault 2
    Booking Date 05/21/2014
    Release Date 05/29/2014

    - - - - -

    https://www.rapsheets.org/minnesota/..._MICHAEL/98602

    Felony Assault
    Booking Date: 03/23/2015
    Release Date: 05/15/2015


    Also: Violation of a domestic abuse-no contact order on July 25 2015.

    Maybe he moved to CA to make a fresh start? I wonder was he living in CA or just visiting from MN?
    Yes we have checked

    Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    Anyone know if Rhonert Park, Lake County and Sana Rosa are all within the same California community or are they 3 separate cities completely?

    Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyplatz View Post
    Anyone know if Rhonert Park, Lake County and Sana Rosa are all within the same California community or are they 3 separate cities completely?

    Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
    Here is a picture of Lake County, you can see Cobb near the bottom.
    Then if you look on the second picture you'll see Cobb at the top with Santa Rosa and Rohnert Park toward the bottom.

    So the nearest point of Lake County is about 45 miles (an hour) from Santa Rosa. But Santa Rosa and Rohnert Park are about 8-9 miles apart (10-15 minutes).



    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyplatz View Post
    Yes we have checked

    Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
    Shelly are your related to Michael? Or friends?

    Either way, would you be willing to become a verified insider since you probably know what's been done as far as searching so far?

    If you'll notice above it gives the process for doing that.

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by pamelado2 View Post
    Shelly are your related to Michael? Or friends?

    Either way, would you be willing to become a verified insider since you probably know what's been done as far as searching so far?

    If you'll notice above it gives the process for doing that.

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    He was married to my daughter until a few months ago. He is family and a friend. Why do you ask?

    Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyplatz View Post
    He was married to my daughter until a few months ago. He is family and a friend. Why do you ask?

    Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
    Oops, no I wouldn't mind at all.

    Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by pamelado2 View Post
    Here is a picture of Lake County, you can see Cobb near the bottom.
    Then if you look on the second picture you'll see Cobb at the top with Santa Rosa and Rohnert Park toward the bottom.

    So the nearest point of Lake County is about 45 miles (an hour) from Santa Rosa. But Santa Rosa and Rohnert Park are about 8-9 miles apart (10-15 minutes).



    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Thank u so much!-that is so helpful!!

    Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by anonypotomous View Post
    Criminal Record.. He could be in jail. I wonder if they have checked.

    - - - - -

    https://bailbondcity.com/minnesota/s...e-MELBIE/92766
    Assault 2
    Booking Date 05/21/2014
    Release Date 05/29/2014

    - - - - -

    https://www.rapsheets.org/minnesota/..._MICHAEL/98602

    Felony Assault
    Booking Date: 03/23/2015
    Release Date: 05/15/2015


    Also: Violation of a domestic abuse-no contact order on July 25 2015.

    Maybe he moved to CA to make a fresh start? I wonder was he living in CA or just visiting from MN?
    I so pray that is what's going on. He is close to his sister and her kids, and his Grandma too, I would think he would have at least called to say hi, or let us know he's ok.

    Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. FL FL - Abigail Clark, 21, Lake Worth, 28 June 2017
    By JerseyGirl in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-15-2017, 08:09 PM
  2. Found Safe IL - Charity Parker, 15, Crystal Lake, 9 June 2017
    By LisaWL7TR in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-12-2017, 02:44 PM
  3. Recovered/Located MO - Miranda Staponski, 27, Lake Ozark, 6 June 2017
    By LisaWL7TR in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2017, 09:44 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2017, 03:00 AM