GA - Caliyah McNabb, 15 days, Newton County, 7 Oct 2017 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephanieH

Reaction score
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/authorities-search-for-missing-baby-in-newton-county/621179564

How does a nine day old baby go missing?

NEWTON COUNTY, Ga. - Authorities are searching for a missing child in Newton County.

Investigators said a 9-day-old baby is missing.

Family members gave Channel 2's Chris Jose a photo of the missing baby, Caliyah McNabb.

Newton County sheriff's deputies and a search dog are on the scene at the Eagle Point trailer park.

The child's parents have been brought in for questioning.

WTH? I hope this doesn't end like I'm afraid it's going to. Nine days old..she just got home!!!

Family members gave*Channel 2's Chris Jose*a photo of the missing baby, Caliyah*McNabb.

Newton County sheriff's deputies and a search dog are on the scene at the Eagle Point trailer park in Covington.

The child's parents have been brought in for questioning.

Jose is working to gather more details for updates on WSBTV.com and Channel 2 Action News.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/authorities-search-for-missing-baby-in-newton-county/621179564#
e435f68033f6e69473c218c1f5d584df.jpg
8df70d57cf298ab3ed05c69de0d9dfc8.jpg

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the pictures Henry!
Yeah...if they are searching with dogs around the house...I am worried.

So is she nine days old or 15 days old? HOW COULD THE PARENTS NOT KNOW THAT?

These are so hard for me . My SIL suffers from infidelity & these cases are like a kick in the gut. A baby is a blessing. If you don't want it, give someone else the gift of a child. So senseless!!!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

FOX 5 Atlanta Retweeted

Marissa Mitchell*@MarissaMFOX5·

47m

Newton County deputies:no suspects in custody after baby's disappearance from home in Covington & parents are cooperating.

We have more questions than answers." -- Captain Crum on missing infant in Newton County

https://mobile.twitter.com/fox5atlanta
7941ab3fd9b0ed3bd49df3554e6897f7.jpg
d601b9c5d5b6213094921bbfaffa0a2c.jpg
49d2ad33ccba7cde7a4286789c940c4c.jpg

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Le sigh. Dogs brought in, parents being questioned at the station this won't end well. What my partner and I would do for a 9 day old baby to love on.
I pray this ends well but I feel doubtful. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder when she was last seen and who reported her missing?

The Twitter link posted says parents reported missing from home.

Wth how do you loose a 9 day old baby..I never let mine out of my sight at that age ..bassinet in the living room for daytime and bed beside mine at night!!! Uggg !

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

Two weeks old...she certainly didn't wander off. Either someone took her or someone harmed her.

So was she abducted from the home? That is certainly a possibility. It would be better than the alternative. Parents are cooperating and reported her missing. Maybe there is some hope.

Though we aren't hearing the whole "if you see someone with a new baby please report it..." line either. Also, the entire family walking all around and in the trailer certainly won't help evidence either. *sigh*

Does not sound good at all - how do you lose a baby?!

Ugh. I'm absolutely sick reading this while I nurse my 8 month old. My 8 month old is still rarely out of my sight and she still sleeps in a crib in our room. Ugh. I don't know that I can see this ending well. :(

Father of missing newborn speaking to reporter: [video=twitter;916817065775943680]https://twitter.com/MarissaMFOX5/status/916817065775943680[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member