1177 users online (182 members and 995 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Magnolia View Post
    He is so far removed from grasping what he has done. Does he think a stint in rehab will make this all go away? I know when I was a young attractive girl, centuries ago, we daintily called it " making a pass". This type of behavior has to stop, no matter if you are a young up and coming actress or your a divorced Mom working two jobs trying to just make ends meet. ( like I was) most of us have seen this in our own workplace.
    I totally agree both women and men should be able to go to work and out socially without being sexually harassed.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

There is no excuse for human or animal abuse.

'I Wish I Had Taken Responsibility': Quentin Tarantino Knew About Harvey Weinstein's Inappropriate Behavior

“I knew enough to do more than I did,” Tarantino told the Times. “There was more to it than just the normal rumors, the normal gossip. It wasn’t secondhand. I knew he did a couple of these things.”

“I wish I had taken responsibility for what I heard,” he added. “If I had done the work I should have done then, I would have had to not work with him.”
    “What I did was marginalize the incidents," Tarantino said in the interview. "Anything I say now will sound like a crappy excuse."
    BBM He's got that part right.

Maybe it's time for a Truth & Reconciliation process....get all the information out - all the accusations, all the confessions....then we can build something better from this point forward.

jmopinion

“Harvey Weinstein is leaving Arizona Saturday after completing a one-week program treating various psychological issues, and Weinstein's psychologist tells TMZ the fallen mogul took it seriously.

Weinstein gave his treating psychologist permission to speak with TMZ. The psychologist asked us not to use his name, but he was a key member of the team treating Weinstein.

The psychologist says Weinstin's program lasted 1 week, and involved "intensive therapy" on an outpatient basis.”

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/20/harvey...er-conspiracy/

Update

“A Weinstein rep just called to say the plan has now changed. Weinstein will stay in Arizona for another month or so because he doesn't want excessive distractions and wants to continue working with his doctors. The outpatient program which Weinstein entered still ends Saturday.”

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/20/harvey...er-conspiracy/

I don’t believe a word of what the rep is trying to sell here he could be in “treatment” for decades and I doubt it will change a thing. He should be in jail.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

There is no excuse for human or animal abuse.

Sorry Harvey Weinstein, sex addiction isn't real

Sex addiction is not officially listed in the psychiatric bible of diagnosable disorders, the DSM-5. But that hasn't stopped the thousands of people coming forward claiming to be addicted to sexual activity.

So, what does the science say? Bob talks to Dr. David Ley, a clinical psychologist in Albuquerque, New Mexico and author of the book, The Myth of Sex Addiction and Dr. Eli Coleman, the Director of the Sexual Health Program in Human Sexuality at the University of Minnesota Medical School.
    Interview at the link ^

Study:
    Hypersexuality: A Critical Review and Introduction to the “Sexhavior Cycle”

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9