1489 users online (222 members and 1267 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Whitney & Bobby divorcing

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ
    hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Source, please.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

a hop, skip & a jump from Texas Motor Speedway
    Noooooooooooooo - I wanted to watch the next season of Being Bobby Brown - maybe they already taped it

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    Source, please.
    My local news Channel 3 Eyewitness News

I don't know what goes on behind closed doors of their marriage, but by the looks of Whitney, I'm sure it's not good.. Maybe a divorce would help her live longer... hum... She's out of control

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ
    My local news Channel 3 Eyewitness News

Well, if this is true, and I hope it is, all I can say is FINALLY!!

Maybe she will straighten up. Lose the loser. She had or has so much talent.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfga...&entry_id=2586

Quote Originally Posted by indallas2
    Noooooooooooooo - I wanted to watch the next season of Being Bobby Brown - maybe they already taped it
    Just out of morbid curiousity I tuned into that show once or twice, I couldn't believe it. It was really sad and icky and all that. I thoguht they BOTH were a mess.

I'm just hoping child services 'threatened' one or the other to straighten up or loose your child! That's the ONLY thing I give a crap about in this situation. Just pathetic. All the money in the world and she pees it away like that. what a life.

llookster,

It's like watching a train wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMush99
    Well, if this is true, and I hope it is, all I can say is FINALLY!!

I'll say Amen to that!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by julia
    Maybe she will straighten up. Lose the loser. She had or has so much talent.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfga...&entry_id=2586
    aahh, soooo it was a "source" that said Bobby told some women he was flirting with, that him & Whitney are getting a divorce....wonder if this was something he told them, hoping to "get a lil" on the side or if it's the truth...if they're still livin under the same roof right now, i bet Whitney's givin him all KINDS of grief tonight

Quote Originally Posted by close_enough
    aahh, soooo it was a "source" that said Bobby told some women he was flirting with, that him & Whitney are getting a divorce....wonder if this was something he told them, hoping to "get a lil" on the side or if it's the truth...if they're still livin under the same roof right now, i bet Whitney's givin him all KINDS of grief tonight
    Sounds like it could be a line for a babe pickup. Good thought. Time will tell. I thought anymore it was procedure to separate first. LOL. Not sure. Hollywood has a different set of rules for marriage.

Thanks for reading my posts

Quote Originally Posted by close_enough
    I thought she was back in rehab?

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast