SC SC - Natascha King, 16, Horry County, 5 Oct 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Horry County police are looking for a 16-year-old girl from the Carolina Forest area.

Detectives are investigating a missing person case, according to Public Information Officer Krystal Dotson.

Police are looking for Natascha Angel King. She is described as 5'4' and 120 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Police say they believe King is with 36-year-old Donshay Calhoun. Calhoun is a suspect in this investigation.
BBM

King was last seen on Oct. 5.

http://wpde.com/news/local/horry-county-police-ask-for-publics-help-to-find-missing-teen
8942a0bb85b336fd5532ec30e49fc667.jpg
891fee401e17c7662ee975fcc665cec6.jpg

Ugh. This is not good at all. This grown man has this little girl?

This is in my neck of the woods. I'll definitely be on the lookout for them

There is a comment on her FB from someone with same last name as suspect saying she's so beautiful

If you look on his FB, which was linked above, on May 20th he tagged her. I'm thinking they are related...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you look on his FB, which was linked above, on May 20th he tagged her. I'm thinking they are related...

Read the text of the missing flyer

Thank you! The last thing I had read didn't mention how they knew each other.

Wonder why there hasn’t been an amber alert? It appears she was taken without parental permission?
———

“The law enforcement agency believes that the child has been abducted: taken from their environment unlawfully, without authority of law, and without permission from the child's parent or legal guardian.”
http://www.sled.sc.gov/ActivationProcess.aspx?MenuID=AmberAlert

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wonder why there hasn’t been an amber alert? It appears she was taken without parental permission?
———

“The law enforcement agency believes that the child has been abducted: taken from their environment unlawfully, without authority of law, and without permission from the child's parent or legal guardian.”
http://www.sled.sc.gov/ActivationProcess.aspx?MenuID=AmberAlert

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Possibly no AA because of no vehicle description? That would be helpful in spotting them.

The media down here is spreading the story at least. They had it on the afternoon and evening news cast.

He is in the music business in this area, so he probably has a wide group of associates that would recognize him.
I just can't or don't want to wrap my head around why he would take off with his exes child. I wonder how long they were together for, if he had a hand in raising her? I'm hoping his reasons are more parental than what my mind keeps going to.

Oh, for .... sake! Not another mom's boyfriend. I am so sick of it.

Possibly no AA because of no vehicle description? That would be helpful in spotting them.

The media down here is spreading the story at least. They had it on the afternoon and evening news cast.

He is in the music business in this area, so he probably has a wide group of associates that would recognize him.
I just can't or don't want to wrap my head around why he would take off with his exes child. I wonder how long they were together for, if he had a hand in raising her? I'm hoping his reasons are more parental than what my mind keeps going to.
IMHO, not specific to this case, but generally, mom sexualizes daughter's life by bringing in an unrelated unmarried male and having sex in the house which girl knows. Maybe he and mom don't get along too well or fight, he starts grooming the daughter as a sympathetic ear, 'mom is hard to get along with,' subtly recruiting her against mom. He tells her she is prettier, nicer, sexier whatever than mom, and she sees it as competition to mom that the daughter is winning because she doesn't realize what he is doing is grooming. Now she thinks she's in love, he encourages her, and eventually lures her away. It happens so much anymore.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back