Thread: Gravestone found in Couple's yard, not theirs-in Indiana-Victor Lundstom 1866-1943

Gravestone found in Couple's yard, not theirs-in Indiana-Victor Lundstom 1866-1943

http://www.wndu.com/news/012006/news_47352.php

No report of theft from local cemetaries.

I checked Ancestry for information on him and only found one a gardner in Worcester, Ma in 1930. In the South Bend area there was Andrew who could be nephew. A Victor born 1888 possible a son lived in East Chicago. Perhaps this Victor born 1866 was related to one of them. He was more than likely from Sweden, but thats all I could find. Someone will have to look at the city directory located at the public library for entries in the 1940's to see who was his family.

Interesting Info Beyond Belief, thank you!

By golly, I think I found a lead to this. In ancestry there was a tree for Harry Andrew Victor Lundstrom, same area. I sent an email to the owner of the tree, perhaps, he knows where Victor is buried.

Great work! Please let us know what they tell you!

Maybe not related, but he's interested. I didn't ask if he was in the area. I'll let you know if anything comes out of this.

there are so many OLDDDDDDDD grave yard sights not even attended to anymore even around here.... unless he still has family that visits the grave, it might be a long time before anyone notices.

I wonder what the chances of tracing the stonecutter would be?