672 users online (92 members and 580 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 110
  1. #46
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,254
    wow, this was all over the news this morning - they are searching hard. Here is another article with video of coverage from this AM: http://www.kesq.com/news/arrested-ma...arch/636526716

    Please send your wishes and best energies for those searching!
    "A word after a word after a word is power."
    ~Margaret Atwood~

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sunny AZ
    Posts
    117
    I hope they find her alive but it doesn't sound good (blood in car, credit card theft, police confrontation). If she is gone, I hope they find her remains for her family. Arizona is a Death Penalty state and maybe a deal can be worked out for life in Prison if he directs LE to her body. Again, I hope she is alive though

  3. #48
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    AZ/MN USA
    Posts
    1,950
    He even carjacked his own sister and her kids. So I don't think he thinks much of anyone but himself really...

    http://www.azfamily.com/story/365820...autostart=true
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward


  4. #49
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    8,141
    This is scary-

    The 30-year-old said Malzahn, 27, had been with her and her children in her van when he “became anxious.”

    According to the police report, Malzahn was afraid his sister “was going to have him ‘sniped’ by a car next to them.” They were on Interstate 10 in Tempe at the time.

    “Charles then went to the back of the van and made one of his sister’s kids sit in the front seat,” according to the police report. “Charles pulled out a black handgun and his sister stopped the vehicle and took her children out.”
    still more at link-

    Quote Originally Posted by doodles1211 View Post
    He even carjacked his own sister and her kids. So I don't think he thinks much of anyone but himself really...

    http://www.azfamily.com/story/365820...autostart=true
    Charlie Malzahn is the stepson of Williams Police Chief Herman Nixon-

    Last edited by LisaWL7TR; 10-12-2017 at 10:51 PM.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    Charlie Malzahn is the stepson of Williams Police Chief Herman Nixon-
    Jeez. Hopefully his stepfather won't pull any strings and this guy will see the full force of whatever justice is deemed right for him.

    I'd like more information on their relationship - it's baffling. How does an apparently sweet, good natured mid-forties kindergarten teacher get herself in to a relationship with a repeat offender who is 20 years her junior?! I can't imagine their social circles mixing.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Seryth View Post
    Jeez. Hopefully his stepfather won't pull any strings and this guy will see the full force of whatever justice is deemed right for him.

    I'd like more information on their relationship - it's baffling. How does an apparently sweet, good natured mid-forties kindergarten teacher get herself in to a relationship with a repeat offender who is 20 years her junior?! I can't imagine their social circles mixing.
    BBM

    I've been wondering if he could have been a student at some point? One in whom she saw potential? Perhaps he reached out to someone who took a special interest in him when he was younger. By all descriptions she is sweet and level-headed and I find it hard to believe she would cultivate relationship with some with his criminal history.....pure speculation and I'm probably WAY off....but my mind has wandered there.....
    When I was young I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older I admire kind people.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    AZ/MN USA
    Posts
    1,950
    It's possible that she is a friend of the family I suppose.
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward


  8. #53
    Whoa! I went to high school with Cathryn. I’ll be following and praying they find her safe and sound.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    14,033
    Man last seen with missing kindergarten teacher now charged with assaulting an ASU student

    Saturday, he attempted to use her credit cards in Tucson at the Tucson Mall.
    Now, police say they are filling in the blank part of the timeline this weekend.
    According to police, Malzahn assaulted a college student in her on-campus room Sunday night around 10 p.m.
    Police say he still won't tell them the whereabouts of Cathryn Gorospe.
    http://www.kgun9.com/news/local-news...an-asu-student

    This just keeps getting worse. This man better never get released again.

  10. #55
    This man is a real creep smh.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_D0HC8RFXZVo/Sm4sWrmXXiI/AAAAAAAAAOs/fe1Urm9FPpQ/s400/mbfashion.gif


  11. #56
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    AZ/MN USA
    Posts
    1,950
    Here is his current case number with the State of AZ CR2017-146381-001 charges and info are listed here:
    http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.go...=CR2017-146381
    His full name is Charlin Malzahn
    Next court appearance is the 16th.
    Hope he gives up some info by then.... I wonder if his roommate knows he is a cops son?
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward


  12. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ's Mamu View Post
    I've been wondering if he could have been a student at some point? One in whom she saw potential? Perhaps he reached out to someone who took a special interest in him when he was younger. By all descriptions she is sweet and level-headed and I find it hard to believe she would cultivate relationship with some with his criminal history.....pure speculation and I'm probably WAY off....but my mind has wandered there.....
    This is starting to feel similar to the Tara Grinstead case...

    Quote Originally Posted by doodles1211 View Post
    Here is his current case number with the State of AZ CR2017-146381-001 charges and info are listed here:
    http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.go...=CR2017-146381
    His full name is Charlin Malzahn
    Next court appearance is the 16th.
    Hope he gives up some info by then.... I wonder if his roommate knows he is a cops son?
    Good find. He definitely doesn't seem like the sort of person from his history to talk much about the fact his stepfather is a police chief!

  13. #58
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    AZ/MN USA
    Posts
    1,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Seryth View Post
    This is starting to feel similar to the Tara Grinstead case...



    Good find. He definitely doesn't seem like the sort of person from his history to talk much about the fact his stepfather is a police chief!
    He wouldn't if he knows what is good for him. In jail anyway.
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward


  14. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    123
    With his arrest history, he shouldn't have even been out on bond. I think this town needs a new Chief of Police. I love my child but if they committed these crimes I'd make sure they were behind bars, not release them again and again until blood is shed.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    valparaiso in
    Posts
    2,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Seryth View Post
    Jeez. Hopefully his stepfather won't pull any strings and this guy will see the full force of whatever justice is deemed right for him.

    I'd like more information on their relationship - it's baffling. How does an apparently sweet, good natured mid-forties kindergarten teacher get herself in to a relationship with a repeat offender who is 20 years her junior?! I can't imagine their social circles mixing.
    We don't know that much about her. He may have been her preferred type.
    I understood every word you said. It was the order that you said them that has me confused.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2015, 05:54 PM
  2. CA Cathryn Luquin (16 months) - North Hollywood CA, 2000
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 01:44 PM
  3. GUILTY PA - Michael, 50, & Cathryn Borden, 50, shot to death, 13 Nov 2005
    By audrey77 in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 500
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 04:42 PM

Tags for this Thread