1582 users online (258 members and 1324 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    I might be wrongly assuming he is isn't married?
    You'd have thought if he was he'd have told more detailed plans to her. So far it's only the friend we've heard from. Unless the Police have more info but they feel we don't need to know it.

If my husband was going on a 100mile bike ride I'd make sure he had a mobile, and if he didn't text or ring me at every available opportunity to let me know how he was getting on, I wouldn't be too happy!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The lack of initial info and follow up leads me to think that there may have been an indication of suicide that hasn't been mentioned in the press. One last sunrise in a scenic spot makes a sort of sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jiminy View Post
    The lack of initial info and follow up leads me to think that there may have been an indication of suicide that hasn't been mentioned in the press. One last sunrise in a scenic spot makes a sort of sense to me.
    I'm not sure because usually when someone is missing and they think suicide might be an option the Police usually say it is a vulnerable/distressed person. However I agree with you about the scenic location, and he also did not appear to be equipped to carry out a 100 mile bike ride.

I'd really like to know more information about this case. There seems to be no updates and I feel bad for the guy that his story has gone quiet.

Seems the police are stumped.

Its clear that he isn't coming home, I would have expected his family to make an appeal close to Christmas but there hasn't been a peep from them at all.

What is everyone's own opinion on this case?

I don't know how to describe how I feel about it. It's a weird one. There's clearly a very large search area which understandably means it may be harder finding him.

But the lack of anything from his family is strange. I feel sorry for the guy. If I went missing I'd hope my family would put something out there in the media.

I keep checking for updates but there's nothing. I hope they are still looking for him. If I lived nearby I'd be out there helping to find him.

Actually, writing this has made me feel sad. So that's how I feel about this case. Sad for Anthony. I hope he is found soon. Or if not, some more information would be nice.

If I lived closer I would most likely be out at least once a week checking new areas each time. I have only been in the area twice since he went missing and I certainly wasn't doing any major searches.

Of course he may not even be in this area.

On the family side I feel they maybe weren't close, but the silence, for me, is odd.

Do you live up that way Taskforce? I'm down in Tyne and Wear so unlikely to hear of any updates in the news. I will keep checking back here and searching online for any news on a weekly basis.

I don't want Anthony to think he's been forgotten about.... IYKWIM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
    Do you live up that way Taskforce? I'm down in Tyne and Wear so unlikely to hear of any updates in the news. I will keep checking back here and searching online for any news on a weekly basis.

I don't want Anthony to think he's been forgotten about.... IYKWIM.

I live in Ayrshire, so about a two-hour drive away. I go up quite often for hillwalking/photography etc

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7