701 users online (86 members and 615 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    You dont know what goes on behind closed doors unless you happen to be at a public venue where a guy doesn't realise he's been witnessed in action and her response witnessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Whàngarei View Post
    I and my children for an educated man,.Hes rattled.
    "I and my children" is a more archaic, that is, a more formal old fashioned way of saying it... these days seen mostly in books like the Bible and in a number of older style English novels and biographies etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Thanks very much LC. I had a ‘picture’ of Insp. Seel speaking about this, rather than it being written in an MSM article.

ETA. And voila (and it was one of my posts too )
    Sen Srg Wilby said they believe Elisa may be wearing cream jacket - purple T- shirt and grey leg ins.

This came from who?

https://www.3aw.com.au/mother-of-thr...as-surf-coast/

Quote Originally Posted by sosocurious View Post
    Sen Srg Wilby said they believe Elisa may be wearing cream jacket - purple T- shirt and grey leg ins.

This came from who?

Surely she wouldn't have worn her cream jacket to bed?

Quote Originally Posted by sosocurious View Post

This came from who?

That’s news to me too and it’s the first time I’ve heard an interview from anyone other than Insp. Seel.
    Posts are my opinion/speculation with the exception of relevant source material.

The information contained herein is not to be reproduced or reprinted outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission.

‘Prefiero morir de pie que vivir de rodillas.’ ~Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by FromGermany View Post
    https://www.bay939.com.au/news/local...thology-result

It will be several days before the family of missing Mum Elisa Curry will know if human remains found at Point Roadknight actually belong to her.

Authorities say if anyone who finds more suspected human remains to not touch them, and to notify police right away.

I've been kinda following, just read the last posts to see an update, so sorry if this has been discussed.
    Would the remains had been in the water? Is that why they can't identify her? Since they said not to touch if more remains are found, does it mean it's not a whole body?
    Ugh, so very sad if it's her.

All moo

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fruity View Post
    That's such great news, thanks for posting it drsleuth! We need to hear those good stories.

Something I hadn't heard previously (or I missed it): neighbours said Elisa's black lab is prone to taking itself for a wander.

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/...0e623fb828c8dd

The picture caption says they're searching the water for more remains.
    Thanks Fruity , we read / sleuth so much horrible stuff, thought it would be nice to post a case that has a happy ending

P.S I tried to post this last night but kept getting " token expired message" & gave up..........

Body found on beach believed to be missing Melbourne mother

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watc...bourne-mother/

Not sure if the headline means anything, but it is the first time I have seen that phrasing. It is believed to be her.

Beach remains focus of Elisa Curry case
    Herald Sun
    Benita Kolovos, Australian Associated Press
    23 minutes ago (as at 16:00 AEDST 13 October 2017)

‘The agonising wait is set to continue for the family of missing Melbourne mum Elisa Curry.

Police on Friday admitted their investigation is focused on human remains found at a Surf Coast beach near Anglesea, just 7km from the Aireys Inlet holiday home where the 43-year-old vanished on grand final weekend.

"The avenue of inquiry is whether the remains are Elisa Curry's," Victoria Police Sergeant Cameron Scott told AAP.

Forensic tests to determine the identity of the remains are underway but results are unlikely to be known before Monday, the officer added.’

Read more at:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/bre...9e9c973450e25a
    Posts are my opinion/speculation with the exception of relevant source material.

The information contained herein is not to be reproduced or reprinted outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission.

Quote Originally Posted by drsleuth View Post
    Thanks Fruity , we read / sleuth so much horrible stuff, thought it would be nice to post a case that has a happy ending

P.S I tried to post this last night but kept getting " token expired message" & gave up..........
    Just in case anyone wanted an update on this great story - little Dylan joked that was ready to go back to school today! Mum will be in hospital for a while, she has really suffered. These two legends used what they knew from watching Bear Grylls to stay alive.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-...7fb2b5ca39d20b

Interesting that they got no MSM coverage when they were missing ( I knew about them due to daughter, family & friends appealing on my local facebook community pages ) It's never ceases to amazing me how some cases get widespread media saturation & others nothing

The beach looks so clean in the post-body-find pictures. I would have thought that if the current brought Elisa in, there would also be seaweed and similar debris on the sand.

Quote Originally Posted by JLZ View Post
    The beach looks so clean in the post-body-find pictures. I would have thought that if the current brought Elisa in, there would also be seaweed and similar debris on the sand.
    The only time I’ve seen debris washed up on Surf Coast beaches is after a storm with huge waves.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffykins View Post

It reminded me - I remember reading that people who suicide can sometimes seem quite upbeat immediately before they do suicide, and it's because they've made the decision, and having made that decision brings them a feeling of relief and release. As strange as it sounds, they feel better for having made the decision.

I wish that was not the case with Elisa. I'd far rather think it was an accident.
    Thanx Fluffy. What you wrote could be a possibility.
    This is the main reason I remained suspicious that Elisa was murdered because DC said she was 'upbeat' which, honestly, didn't make sense.

I'll wait patiently to find out if the remains could have been dismembered or attacked by sea creatures.

Many murder victims have been dumped at sea.
    JMHOO

Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

I can't edit but just to add, it's not only after storms in my experience.

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast