Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Missing%20Girls_1487042903108_55088620_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

ISP page dedicated to the investigation

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

<broken link>

Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #60
Thread #61
Thread #62
Thread #63
Thread #64
Thread #65
Thread #66
Thread #67
Thread #68
Thread #69
Thread #70
Thread #71

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread

Rules Etiquette & Information
Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video
grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time.
Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. Please send a PM to a moderator to gain that permission.

Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Police unveil composite sketch of Delphi double homicide suspect

attachment.php

MOST RECENT:
Man arrested in Colorado may be linked to Delphi murders; families respond

"Remain vigilant, because at this stage, obviously, we don't know whether or not this is the individual we've been looking for," Leazenby said Thursday. [emphasis mine]

ISP presser of 10/3/17
The Indiana State Police can share, that thus far, there has been no information developed to specifically include or exclude Daniel Nations as a suspect in the Delphi homicides. Both state police detectives returned to Indiana late afternoon of October 2nd and will continue to review information gathered over the course of their visit to El Paso County, Colorado

DO NOT SLEUTH DN's friends, family, former neighbors, employers, etc. Discuss what is available about DN via media and LE.

Last edited by a moderator:
May this be the thread that begins the process of justice for Liberty German and Abigail Williams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like looking at the pictures of the girls. They remind me of me and my friends at that age. We loved each other and were just having a good time being young without growing up too fast.

JMO...

The conversation at the end of thread #71 got me thinking...

I do agree that a double homicide is quite an escalation from indecent exposure, regardless of whether or not there was a SA.

However, it doesn't seem like that much of a jump for someone with anger management/rage issues.

The alleged incidents mentioned in the last few threads about him keying the car, slaughtering the pigs, chasing people in IN (and/or CO) with a hatchet...
and let's not forget the DV charges where he allegedly assaulted a family member with a minor child present.
Factor these incidents in and isn't that much of a stretch for it to be possible that someone whose temper is out of control could commit a double homicide.

We don't know if he is BG.
We don't know if he has murdered before.
If he has murdered before, it isn't much of a jump at all.

JMO.

Katelyn Nations was just speaking to Alexis McAdams on the local Fox 59 news. I&#8217;ve not yet found a link to share...

honestly, we don't know what all he has done and gotten away with...he seems to have nothing better to do beyond violating people and committing crimes all day.

think of all the days we don't know about, all his little trips here and there, all the unsolved cases , here and there.
not his first rodeo, not by a long shot.

wonder if they do hatchets in combat training in the Marines?

I cant even look at him, he terrifies me.

MOO
MOO

honestly, we don't know what all he has done and gotten away with...he seems to have nothing better to do beyond violating people and committing crimes all day.

think of all the days we don't know about, all his little trips here and there, all the unsolved cases , here and there.

MOO
MOO

He's got a complicated, crime-ridden past for sure but I am not yet ready to insinuate that he is a serial killer, or to speak of him as though he definitely killed A&L until we get hard evidence.

Not sure about the hatchet. TW was shot and we don't know COD in Delphi.

Sharing this accounting of the five current felony charges against DN.

Oct. 7 Two Felony Charges: assault and tresspassing, El Paso County, CO
Sept. 28 Two Felony Charges: menacing and reckless endangerment El Paso County, CO
Sept. 27 One Felony Charge failure to register as sex offender, Johnson County, IN
Sept. 25: One Felony Charge possession of a weapon by a previous offender. Teller County, CO (Due in court Monday, Oct. 16)

Summarized from this article: http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...s-five-felonies-colorado-1-indiana/754663001/

Katelyn Nations was just speaking to Alexis McAdams on the local Fox 59 news. I’ve not yet found a link to share...

Just watched it on SM as that was the only place I could find it. KN stated that she can’t remember whether or not he was with her on Feb 13th for her OB appt, but she does know he did not have access to her car?? Hmmm...she also stated that she is the one that drove DN to his check in on Feb 14th... IMO

from the above link....
It's still unclear where Nations was the day of the murders.
&#8220;I had an ultrasound that day and I&#8217;m pretty sure he came with me&#8230;but I&#8217;m not 100% sure,&#8221; said Katelyn, who also noted Nations did not have access to her car on Feb. 13.
She was the one who drove him to check in with police on the following day.
&#8220;February 14, when he went for his check in for his registration&#8230;I&#8217;m the person who drove him. So I know he checked in,&#8221; she said.

It bends my mind that even after an interview with Nations' wife, he still remains Schrodinger's Murderer, who can neither be ruled out as the killer or confirmed as the killer.

Despite this there are definitely some interesting tidbits from this interview. KN thinks he was with her on the day of the murders but she's not sure (that's on LE to now contact where she got the ultrasound, to try to either confirm or deny this) and also is adamant the video Abby and Libby took doesn't look like her husband. I don't think DN watching the news and seeing what happened to Abby and Libby is particularly interesting in itself since I'd imagine anybody from Indiana would have been hard pressed to avoid hearing about the murders but at least we know he had some sort of interest in following the case.

Just watched it on SM as that was the only place I could find it. KN stated that she can&#8217;t remember whether or not he was with her on Feb 13th for her OB appt, but she does know he did not have access to her car?? Hmmm...she also stated that she is the one that drove DN to his check in on Feb 14th... IMO

it should be easy for the LE to check if he was there or not! Hmmmmm is right!

MOO
MOO
I've been lurking these threads for A&L this whole time because they go so fast, but I just texted my Marine son to ask if they receive any kind of training with hatchet s. We'll see what he says.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Just watched it on SM as that was the only place I could find it. KN stated that she can&#8217;t remember whether or not he was with her on Feb 13th for her OB appt, but she does know he did not have access to her car?? Hmmm...she also stated that she is the one that drove DN to his check in on Feb 14th... IMO

That was a strange interview... she has an alibi, though, looks like.

Trying one more time. Photo dates came from http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...test-person-of-interest-in-delphi-murders#id0. And from finite&#8217;s previous post in last thread.

and now the dates don&#8217;t all show. :gaah:. Sorry they did not come out in order, but the dates on the two rows of pics should be as follows:

top row: 4/12/2017; April 2016; July 2015; February 2017

bottom row: 1/12/2016; 1/12/2016; 8/29/2012; 9/28/2017

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

it should be easy for the LE to check if he was there or not! Hmmmmm is right!

I am not sure if it will be that easy to confirm if he was there or not. Will the receptionist, nurse or OB remember ,if he was with her, after all of this time?

I doubt there will be any video footage from so long ago.

Just watched it on SM as that was the only place I could find it. KN stated that she can’t remember whether or not he was with her on Feb 13th for her OB appt, but she does know he did not have access to her car?? Hmmm...she also stated that she is the one that drove DN to his check in on Feb 14th... IMO

Hopefully it will be easy for LE to find out if he was with her at the OB appointment or no. Hmmmm is right!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopyxxoo31