Identified! TX - Fort Bend Co., BlkFem UP17115, 17-25, in oilfield, Oct'17 - Cloatee Hubbard

Romulus

Ivan
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
NamUs UP 17115

https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/17115

Unidentified Body/Remains (Black Female)

Found October 8, 2017 in Fort Bend County, TX
Body Condition: Recognizable face

Probable year of death: to

Vital Statistics
Estimated age: 17-25
Approximate Height: 63 estimate
Approximate Weight: 137 estimate
Hair Color:
Brown; Dark brown hair and fashioned in long dreadlocks
Eye Color: Unknown
Scars and marks:

Multiple tattoos, including the following:

On the right neck

On the left chest/collar bone (possibly a name)
On the right wrist
On the right upper arm (possibly of a bear holding the Chicago Cubs logo)
On the right shoulder (or possible scarification)
A cross wearing a crown with a ribbon banner (possibly says "In God I Trust" across banner) on the left upper arm
The word "Faith" on the outside of the left forearm
Philippians 4:13 and a cross on the inside left forearm
On the left ankle/lower leg (possibly a name)

Clothing & Accessories
Clothing:
White t-shirt; Light blue (teal) and white Nike athletic type shorts; Blue and gray men's boxers
Jewerly: nothing
Footwear:
Yellow and black Nike athletic type shoes
Accessories: nothing

Identifiers
Fingerprints: Fingerprint information is available and entered
Dentals: Dental information / charting is available and will be entered later
DNA: Sample available - not yet submitted

Case History:
The body of a young female, possibly a teenager, was found lying near a group of pump jacks in a desolate Fort Bend County oilfield Sunday, October 08, 2017. Detectives said the victim was left lying on an oil field service road near Blue Ridge Road in Missouri City. The identity and the age of the victim are not known, but authorities said they believe she was between 17-22 years old.
(via KPRC Channel 2 News article - www.click2houston.com/news/investigation-underway-after-body-found-in-missouri-city-field)

Right wrist tattoo looks like a Libra tattoo to me. I 'd think Krislynn is a pretty unique name, never heard it before.

hopefully they release a sketch or revamp the post mortem pic. is this near any interstates?

may be just post mortem changes in the skin... but is vitiligo possible? that would be a further identifier.

may be just post mortem changes in the skin... but is vitiligo possible? that would be a further identifier.

Was thinking if the UID did have vitiligo that would give even more power to a match!

Also would looking at local church congregations help? A bible quote as a tattoo I see as someone very dedicated to their faith.

You'd think they would mention vitiligo? I can't tell if it's just the skin sloughing off or not.

That's a lot of identifiers on this young woman. I think and hope she will be identified.

Sent fra min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

hopefully they release a sketch or revamp the post mortem pic. is this near any interstates?

No, but I think near a Sam Houston toll road and a smallish highway 6? I always hate those poor kids left in remote, desolate places. It screams local to me. It's south of Houston.

If 10-06-81 is our doe's birthday she would be 36! Only other birthday I would imagine someone would get tattoo'd might be a child, but she would have to be much older to have a child that was born in 81. Which is kind of confusing considering the article state doe might be a teenager. It could be a memorial tattoo or something of the sort.

Found a Krislynn T. In some Houston yearbooks, not sure if dates fit though. Not a lot of African american women I'm finding w/ that name. I hope she is identified soon!

It's gross but I am finding the brightness of the tattoos under the darker epidermis to be fascinating.

There are alot of MS-13 murders in this area, im thinking they are related ��

Skin color difference is slippage, IMO. Another body I worked also had the same discoloration, but it was also submerged in water. It does make the tattoos easier to read. The libra tattoo doesnt mesh with the estimated age, but I agree with previous posters that it would be unusual to have that tattoo if it were not your own bday... interesting

Is it possible that this victim is a lesbian female (making stereotypical comment based on the boxers, Nike shorts and long dreads - which is very common in the gay community amongst "stud" women where I live) and that Krislynn was a girlfriend? just got me thinking of possible hate crime or runaway situation due to sexuality not being accepted. IMO - just a thought.

Is it possible that this victim is a lesbian female (making stereotypical comment based on the boxers, Nike shorts and long dreads - which is very common in the gay community amongst "stud" women where I live) and that Krislynn was a girlfriend? just got me thinking of possible hate crime or runaway situation due to sexuality not being accepted. IMO - just a thought.

Was actually thinking the same thing, I don't know many women that wear boxers as an everyday undergarment. I have worn boxers as pajamas before, though. I think it would definitely be more reasonable to think Krislynn is a girlfriend, it seems a bit strange to me for someone to get their OWN name tattooed on themselves. It could also be a daughter or niece, perhaps. I know some friends that are very close to their siblings, they consider their nieces and nephews almost like their own.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back