1240 users online (284 members and 956 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1049
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,834

    All Things Britney Spears Part 1

    This is from the Globe so we'll see soon if it's true or not.

    It says Brit is preggers again and that supposedly Kevin has another girl pregnant. If all this is true and I was Brit I'd get my *ss to the doc and have a full blood panel run. YUCK He's sooooooo skanky and so is she for putting up with him.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    a hop, skip & a jump from Texas Motor Speedway
    Posts
    2,049
    I read a couple of weeks ago that Britney told one of her pals that she wanted to get pregnant again as soon as she could - wanting a sibling for Preston and thinking it will make her marriage more stable.

    She has got a lot to learn

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,116
    Quote Originally Posted by kato
    This is from the Globe so we'll see soon if it's true or not.

    It says Brit is preggers again and that supposedly Kevin has another girl pregnant. If all this is true and I was Brit I'd get my *ss to the doc and have a full blood panel run. YUCK He's sooooooo skanky and so is she for putting up with him.
    OMG! If this is true, then she is even more stupid than I thought before.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    oh lord say it isnt so......is she crazy and if he has ANOTHER girl pregnant i would be him and putting him out with the trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Anniegirl's Avatar
    Anniegirl is offline Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bowling Green,Kentucky
    Posts
    4,183
    The Globe isnt areal reliable source-... arent they the same ones who reported Jessica and Nick were expecting the same week they announced their separation>?

    Once its released to AP do i believe it.
    ~~~

    'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa




    Add me on Facebook: annie51467@yahoo.com

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Anniegirl
    The Globe isnt areal reliable source-... arent they the same ones who reported Jessica and Nick were expecting the same week they announced their separation>?

    Once its released to AP do i believe it.
    That's why I said take it for what it's worth.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    749
    My only response to the whole thing is she is so lucky she is having her children now in her 20's. I did the career thing, and now at 35, I can't get pregnant and I wish I would have in my 20's. However, I do think kevin is a total loser!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by ellen13
    I did the career thing, and now at 35, I can't get pregnant and I wish I would have in my 20's. However, I do think kevin is a total loser!!!
    oh i am sorry ellen, i have a friend of mine who is 36 now and she hasnt got pregnant yet she will be finished school in june and then thinks she is going to pop them out one after another and unfortunatly that doesnt always work that way.....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    oh i am sorry ellen, i have a friend of mine who is 36 now and she hasnt got pregnant yet she will be finished school in june and then thinks she is going to pop them out one after another and unfortunatly that doesnt always work that way.....
    Thanks Michelle,
    I always thought I'd pop them out when I was ready to. Fertility testing is such a pain and a rollercoaster ride.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    226
    Well this is the craziest thread because all night I kept tossing and turning while dreaming about Britney having another baby. I was so annoyed that I was still awake thinking about it!! Anyway, if Kevin DID hook up with someone else, she's a complete idiot for thinking he'd change.
    Jaybird


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by ellen13
    Thanks Michelle,
    I always thought I'd pop them out when I was ready to. Fertility testing is such a pain and a rollercoaster ride.
    my sister in laws sister went through fertility treatment and she is having triplets now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a good friend who is 26 and keeps miscarrying, its so sad.....she is on clomid now but still isnt pregnant.....its so sad....

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,189
    Quote Originally Posted by ellen13
    My only response to the whole thing is she is so lucky she is having her children now in her 20's. I did the career thing, and now at 35, I can't get pregnant and I wish I would have in my 20's. However, I do think kevin is a total loser!!!
    Hang in there--- I didnt have my first till I was 34- then had my second at 36--

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,748
    Quote Originally Posted by kato
    This is from the Globe so we'll see soon if it's true or not.

    It says Brit is preggers again and that supposedly Kevin has another girl pregnant. If all this is true and I was Brit I'd get my *ss to the doc and have a full blood panel run. YUCK He's sooooooo skanky and so is she for putting up with him.

    If she is, then at least the two children will have each other to commiserate with.

    Britney was always going to be a loser, unfortunately.

    no brains at all.

    i hope she has some money put aside to make sure she and the children will be well provided for.

    her sperm doner will provide not a thing more, in my estimation.

    this is a tragedy of modern day Shakespearian proportions.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Floh
    Britney was always going to be a loser, unfortunately.

    no brains at all.

    .
    FLOH, I about spit my coffee out when i read that, you tell it like it is i see, lol....

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,210
    I know the Globe messes up quite a lot...but they do make some breaking stories also. I tend to believe that Britt is pregnant because she has stated that she wants another baby as soon as she could. About the loser? He has always cheated on her...from the beginning...so it wouldn't shock me one bit. I really thought she had more brains than this... but, guess not!

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. All Things Britney Spears - Part 7
    By Jeana (DP) in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 04:32 PM
  2. All Things Britney Spears Part 6
    By deanws in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 429
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 02:50 PM
  3. All Things Britney Spears Part 4
    By JinxieJada in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 528
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 06:39 PM
  4. All Things Britney Spears Part 3
    By Jeana (DP) in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 577
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 03:26 AM
  5. All Things Britney Spears Part 2
    By Jean in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 437
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 11:06 AM