All Things Britney Spears Part 1

kato

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This is from the Globe so we'll see soon if it's true or not.

It says Brit is preggers again and that supposedly Kevin has another girl pregnant. If all this is true and I was Brit I'd get my *ss to the doc and have a full blood panel run. YUCK He's sooooooo skanky and so is she for putting up with him.

I read a couple of weeks ago that Britney told one of her pals that she wanted to get pregnant again as soon as she could - wanting a sibling for Preston and thinking it will make her marriage more stable.

She has got a lot to learn :doh:

kato said:

It says Brit is preggers again and that supposedly Kevin has another girl pregnant. If all this is true and I was Brit I'd get my *ss to the doc and have a full blood panel run. YUCK He's sooooooo skanky and so is she for putting up with him.
OMG! If this is true, then she is even more stupid than I thought before.

oh lord say it isnt so......is she crazy and if he has ANOTHER girl pregnant i would be :slap: him and putting him out with the trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Globe isnt areal reliable source-... arent they the same ones who reported Jessica and Nick were expecting the same week they announced their separation>?

Once its released to AP do i believe it.:rolleyes:

Anniegirl said:
The Globe isnt areal reliable source-... arent they the same ones who reported Jessica and Nick were expecting the same week they announced their separation>?

Once its released to AP do i believe it.:rolleyes:

That's why I said take it for what it's worth.

My only response to the whole thing is she is so lucky she is having her children now in her 20's. I did the career thing, and now at 35, I can't get pregnant and I wish I would have in my 20's. However, I do think kevin is a total loser!!!

ellen13 said:
I did the career thing, and now at 35, I can't get pregnant and I wish I would have in my 20's. However, I do think kevin is a total loser!!!
oh i am sorry ellen, i have a friend of mine who is 36 now and she hasnt got pregnant yet she will be finished school in june and then thinks she is going to pop them out one after another and unfortunatly that doesnt always work that way.....

michelle said:
oh i am sorry ellen, i have a friend of mine who is 36 now and she hasnt got pregnant yet she will be finished school in june and then thinks she is going to pop them out one after another and unfortunatly that doesnt always work that way.....
Thanks Michelle,
I always thought I'd pop them out when I was ready to. Fertility testing is such a pain and a rollercoaster ride.

Well this is the craziest thread because all night I kept tossing and turning while dreaming about Britney having another baby. I was so annoyed that I was still awake thinking about it!! Anyway, if Kevin DID hook up with someone else, she's a complete idiot for thinking he'd change.

ellen13 said:
Thanks Michelle,
I always thought I'd pop them out when I was ready to. Fertility testing is such a pain and a rollercoaster ride.
my sister in laws sister went through fertility treatment and she is having triplets now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a good friend who is 26 and keeps miscarrying, its so sad.....she is on clomid now but still isnt pregnant.....its so sad....

ellen13 said:
My only response to the whole thing is she is so lucky she is having her children now in her 20's. I did the career thing, and now at 35, I can't get pregnant and I wish I would have in my 20's. However, I do think kevin is a total loser!!!
Hang in there--- I didnt have my first till I was 34- then had my second at 36--

kato said:

If she is, then at least the two children will have each other to commiserate with.

Britney was always going to be a loser, unfortunately.

no brains at all.

i hope she has some money put aside to make sure she and the children will be well provided for.

her sperm doner will provide not a thing more, in my estimation.

this is a tragedy of modern day Shakespearian proportions. :(

Floh said:
Britney was always going to be a loser, unfortunately.

no brains at all.

. :(
FLOH, I about spit my coffee out when i read that, you tell it like it is i see, lol....

I know the Globe messes up quite a lot...but they do make some breaking stories also. I tend to believe that Britt is pregnant because she has stated that she wants another baby as soon as she could. About the loser? He has always cheated on her...from the beginning...so it wouldn't shock me one bit.:doh: I really thought she had more brains than this...:confused: but, guess not!

Anniegirl said:
The Globe isnt areal reliable source-...
It's true that Globe has made some whoppers. Months ago (before she married Chuckles), they had a front-page headline saying that Camilla Parker Bowles had lung cancer. I never saw that reported anywhere else.

Britney seems like a young girl playing grownup to me. If she does have another baby right away at least it won't want for food, clothing and shelter.
I think that she will be a good mom for some reason.

She shouldn't be surprised if Kevin is cheating on her or does have another girl pregnant. His previous girlfriend was pregnant when him and Britney got together. What goes around comes around...or so they say. I don't think any relationship can have a strong foundation when it is built on deception. He does seem like a worthless guy. His previous girlfriend...mother of his two children is so pretty and just seems so level headed and nice. What do these gals see in this loser.....must be something that we can't see :D

ellen13 said:

Ellen, my best friend had her first child at 38 after 10 years of trying. Don't give up, Hon!!

michelle said:

I didn't have my "one and only child" until I was 34. I tried 5 years to get pregnant and nothing. I had always had horrible menstral cycles though and I ended up having a laporoscopy (sp?) to remove endometreosis (which I didn't know I had) in both my fallopian tubes. My doctor said no sex for 4 weeks after the prccedure. Well, 4 weeks after that timeline, I was pregnant! If you have entometreosis (sometimes you don't know you do), it is hard to conceive. It's one of the big causes of infertility! It's worth checking out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back