GUILTY OH - Three adults & child slain in Pedro home, 11 Oct 2017 *Arrest*

Tulessa

Reaction score
The Lawrence County Ohio sheriff said a missing boy who was sought as authorities investigate the homicides of three adults has been found dead of a gunshot wound.

Devin Holston, 7, who authorities previously said they believed could be in danger, was found dead in the mobile home where the other bodies were discovered, Sheriff Jeff Lawless said during a news conference Thursday. The boy's body appeared to be hidden, according to our sister station WCHS.

pjimage_OP_44_CP__1507835345094_8948236_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

http://www.wcyb.com/news/national/m...s-as-fourth-victim-age-7-found-dead/636655678

sometimes I think I must live under a rock. I did not hear anything about this yet. How very sad...

[FONT=&quot]Warrants were issued Thursday afternoon for 23-year-old Arron Lawson for three counts of murder and one count of aggravated murder, as the search for the suspect focused on a wooded area near the southern tip of the state.

Lawrence County sheriff's deputies found the bodies of three adults inside a house trailer Wednesday evening. While at the scene, they were told that a 7-year-old boy also lived there and had not been seen. Authorities issued a missing-child alert and spent hours searching for Devin Holston only to find the child dead inside the same house trailer, his body apparently hidden.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
http://www.cleveland19.com/story/36587705/manhunt-underway-in-ohio-for-suspect-in-slayings-of-4

[/FONT]

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/body-ohio-boy-8-found-hidden-home-relatives-slain/

The initial report about the slayings -- violence against multiple people found at trailers belonging to related residents -- recalled details from a still-unsolved homicide case that rattled rural southern Ohio last year.
In April 2016, eight members of the Rhoden family were found shot to death in four homes in the Piketon area. The deaths on Wednesday occurred roughly 40 miles southeast of Piketon.
A spokeswoman for the Ohio attorney general's office said Thursday that investigators have no indication of a connection between the cases.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/body-ohio-boy-8-found-hidden-home-relatives-slain/

The initial report about the slayings -- violence against multiple people found at trailers belonging to related residents -- recalled details from a still-unsolved homicide case that rattled rural southern Ohio last year.

In April 2016, eight members of the Rhoden family were found shot to death in four homes in the Piketon area. The deaths on Wednesday occurred roughly 40 miles southeast of Piketon.

A spokeswoman for the Ohio attorney general's office said Thursday that investigators have no indication of a connection between the cases.

Around 12:30 a.m. Thursday, deputies spotted Lawson in a blue truck in Ironton, about 15 miles south of where the victims were found, the sheriff said. Deputies chased Lawson before he crashed his vehicle into a ditch and ran into the woods, the sheriff said.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/36587705/manhunt-underway-in-ohio-for-suspect-in-slayings-of-4

[FONT=&quot]A manhunt is underway in Ohio for a suspect in the shooting deaths of four people including a 7-year-old boy, whose body was apparently hidden in a home where the others were also found, authorities said.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lawless told the Ironton Tribune that Lawson was related to some of the victims and that he lived within a quarter-mile of the home where the bodies were found. None of the dead adults or injured victim was immediately identified. A motive for the killings remained unclear. The sheriff's office said releasing further information would compromise the investigation.[/FONT]

This is such a horrible tragedy. With AL hiding his body isn't that an indication of something much worse?

IMHO

That poor little boy! Hopefully justice will be swift and harsh.

" Unarmed, worn out and ready to give up, the suspect in the fatal shootings of three adults and a 7-year-old boy didn't try to flee when officers arrested him Friday as he walked along a road in far southern Ohio, a sheriff said.Officers were acting on a tip from a resident who spotted 23-year-old Arron Lawson. Authorities had said he fled into the woods Thursday, shortly after midnight.
Lawson is an outdoorsman and hunter who liked being in the woods, but "I think he was just plumb worn out from being out in the elements" during a manhunt that spanned two cool nights, Lawrence County Sheriff Jeffery Lawless said."
"
http://www.stltoday.com/news/nation...cle_a03b6f57-676a-5d3d-90ce-74d43e4742fd.html Oct 13

Saw some of the family members on the news and it was really heartbreaking, I just don't understand why somebody would do this to anyone but especially one's relatives [emoji22][emoji22]

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

How awful! I first saw this and thought that possibly more of the Rhoden/Gilley family had been targeted. That poor little boy. Such a happy, sweet, lookin' little guy. He's the same age as my grandchild who is spending the weekend. Bless his heart. I looked up the deceased's FB, and don't see any relationship to anyone with the assailant's last name. I tried to read through comments on the news sites to see if there were any locals commenting as to a relationship, but nothing but callous, and uncalled for, comments on the ones I've looked at so far.

Pretty sure that little boy did nothing to merit being murdered. :(

Getting a vibe of possible perceived 'disrespect' towards Aaron by some of the adult victims ?
Or had some of them talked to LE about AL, referencing concerns over his behavior ?
There must have been some warning signs about him... imo.

Was this Aaron another injustice collector ?
Horrible man.
Hope they catch him before he harms more people.

And if AL's the killer... I have no problem with him deciding to go out in a 'hail of bullets'.
:moo:

Why was the boy's body hidden?

Did he hide, then was found and killed there?

Suspect in 4 Ohio slayings arrested while walking along road (with clip)

"COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) —
Unarmed, worn out and ready to give up, the suspect in the fatal shootings of three adult relatives and a 7-year-old boy didn't try to flee when officers arrested him Friday as he walked along a road in far southern Ohio, a sheriff said....

Lawson is being held on charges of murder and aggravated murder...

He was arrested roughly 12 miles south of where authorities found three adults dead in a house trailer on Wednesday evening.

A fourth adult who came upon the scene after work and was stabbed fled the home and was flown to a hospital in Huntington, West Virginia. That victim is recovering well, Lawless said.

The youngest victim, 7-year-old Devin Holston, initially was the subject of a missing-child alert after the adults were discovered. Authorities spent hours searching for him, only to later find him dead in the same house trailer, his body apparently hidden, Lawless said..."

http://www.wlwt.com/article/live-arrest-made-in-southern-ohio-slayings/12844981
---

Victims of quadruple murder in southern Ohio identified

"LAWRENCE COUNTY, Ohio —
The four family members found murdered in their home were identified by the Lawrence County Sheriff.

Authorities say 50-year-old Donald McGuire, 43-year-old Tammie McGuire, 28-year-old Stacey Jackson, and 8-year-old Devin Holston all suffered from gunshot wounds.

Their bodies were found after deputies responded to a call at the home just after midnight Thursday morning..."

http://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/victims-of-quadruple-murder-in-southern-ohio-identified
---

Arron Lawson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

http://heavy.com/news/2017/10/aaron-lawson-ironton-murders-devin-holston/

94eb4728-1225-4464-8c0d-d73807c19946-medium36x25_DevinHolstonfamily.JPG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to this article on MSM, AL called DH's school and said a family member was sick and asked that he be let out of school (not clear how he got to his home). I have been wondering since I heard this horrible story what the motive was. One of the victim's sisters said she thought AL might have been "obsessed" with her sister, SJ.

I am wondering if there could possibly have been some misconduct regarding little Devon, as AL cared for the two boys "all the time." It seems so strange that he would call the school in order to murder this sweet little boy. Was the Mom the real target, or was he afraid of what DH might tell? MOO, JMO

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Ma...counts-finding-his-family-dead-450933783.html

According to this article on MSM, AL called DH's school and said a family member was sick and asked that he be let out of school (not clear how he got to his home). I have been wondering since I heard this horrible story what the motive was. One of the victim's sisters said she thought AL might have been "obsessed" with her sister, SJ.

I am wondering if there could possibly have been some misconduct regarding little Devon, as AL cared for the two boys "all the time." It seems so strange that he would call the school in order to murder this sweet little boy. Was the Mom the real target, or was he afraid of what DH might tell? MOO, JMO

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Ma...counts-finding-his-family-dead-450933783.html
With AL hiding his body and only his body made me think the same thing.

IMHO

This is such a horrible tragedy. With AL hiding his body isn't that an indication of something much worse?

IMHO
I agree! The father of DH said AL called his school to have him released early. WHY? It sounds like DH may have been the main victim. I wonder if there was misconduct by AL toward DH. The dad said AL "cared for the boys all the time." Of course, now it seems all the witnesses are deceased, and the little one is too small to know anything (which might be why he lived). Other than having a major attack of schizophrenia or some other major medical problem, I can't believe AL would call DH's school and kill him unless there was a nefarious reason, IMHO.

I agree! The father of DH said AL called his school to have him released early. WHY? It sounds like DH may have been the main victim. I wonder if there was misconduct by AL toward DH. The dad said AL "cared for the boys all the time." Of course, now it seems all the witnesses are deceased, and the little one is too small to know anything (which might be why he lived). Other than having a major attack of schizophrenia or some other major medical problem, I can't believe AL would call DH's school and kill him unless there was a nefarious reason, IMHO.
Had there been any word about what be a said yet? I wonder if LE will try to keep this one quiet like with the Rhoden murders?

IMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back