BREAKING NEWS: Police say people should avoid central Trelleborg, Sweden, after shoot

At least seven people have been injured after a gunman opened fire at busy market in Sweden.

Multiple casualties have been reported after the man started shooting people in the heart of Trelleborg, in the south of the country at around 10.30pm.

A police spokesman said: 'We have received several reports of a shooting in Trelleborg.

'When we arrived at the scene, several people with gunshot injuries were found.

'We are blocking certain areas and will conduct an investigation.

'I do not have any more information at this time. But we are at the scene and investigating.'

They said several people were injured at different locations.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-gunman-opens-fire-Sweden.html#ixzz4vKi6DDtK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

In the local news it says the persons injured were found within a relatively small area. Doesn’t mention a market.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

The police has confirmed that the injured are all men.

In the local news it says the persons injured were found within a relatively small area. Doesn’t mention a market.

If you look at pic in first post here, it does appear to be a market.

If you look at pic in first post here, it does appear to be a market.

I can’t see the pic, but it might be correct. It is just not mentioned in the local papers, but they talk about the same street.

I also got a good laugh by the news anchors pronounciation of Trelleborg in the clip with breaking news :)

If the information on Flashback, a Swedish site similar to Reddit, is correct it seems to be gang related.

If the information on Flashback, a Swedish site similar to Reddit, is correct it seems to be gang related.

That was my first thought. That or a family tragedy. But gangs in Trelleborg? I’m obviously completely ignorant of what is going on.

That was my first thought. That or a family tragedy. But gangs in Trelleborg? I’m obviously completely ignorant of what is going on.
Not necessarily locals, it takes only half an hour by car to Malmö, Sweden's third largest city. Trelleborg is a busy harbour, with ferries both to Germany and Poland, so who knows what can be shipped in of drugs, weapons and other kinds of illegal stuff.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back