Found Deceased FL - Santiago Sandoval-Martin, 24, Pensacola, 3 Oct 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
22366522_1677001965706095_8702831223702764623_n.jpg
22310169_1677002115706080_6828820995534812268_n.jpg

Missing/Endangered Adult: Santiago Pedro Sandoval-Martin, DOB: 1/13/93
Santiago Pedro Sandoval-Martin was last seen on October 3rd when he took a cab to Wayside Park in Pensacola. Sandoval may be in need of medical attention. If you have any information on his whereabouts call 9-1-1.

At one point LE posted that he was found but then came back and updated the post to say he is still missing:
During further investigation on this case it was discovered a local facility had a clerical error and Santiago Pedro Sandoval-Martin was not in their care. ECSO Investigators are still trying to locate Sandoval-Martin. If you have any information on his whereabouts call 9-1-1.
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialECSO/posts/1679035458836079

This is sad. Can you imagine your loved one is missing and you're told he's been located safe, then you're told it was a mistake and a body turns up very close to where he was headed? Heartbreaking. :(

Just thoughts...Wayside Park is not a busy place. It is near the 3 mile bridge. I wonder if he went there to think? 3 mile bridge is well traveled and not often do you see walkers on it.
I feel sad this young man could have been thinking of harm and may have harmed himself.

A little more info...
http://florida.missing.report/santiago-sandoval-martin-pensacola/

[FONT=&quot]The day he went missing, he was in a very distraught state of mind and has not responded to his wife or family by any form of communication. His brother, who requested this report, has filed a report with the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office and has a case file number.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Santiago has just recently lost his sister and is having a very difficult time with her passing. Please be aware of your surroundings and keep an eye open for this young man and let’s get him home safely to his family so they can all heal together from their recent loss.[/FONT]

Surely there will be some news today. I keep checking for updates, but haven't found any.

Surely there will be some news today. I keep checking for updates, but haven't found any.

I was just looking for an update too, Flossy! Hoping we get news soon.

I thought we would have heard an update on this by now. I wonder what is taking so long.

I thought we would have heard an update on this by now. I wonder what is taking so long.

They could be waiting on DNA tests to confirm-- that can take months-- but I thought we would at least know by now if the body found was male or female. I can't find any update. :(

I could swear that article said foul play was not suspected when I first read it, but now it says something a little different. Am I crazy?

I still can't find any updates on this young man or the body found in the bay.

I could swear that article said foul play was not suspected when I first read it, but now it says something a little different. Am I crazy?

Not crazy. I read that too. I remember it saying "no foul play suspected" or something along those lines. Strange that the wording changed. :thinking:

BREAKING: Body found near Port of Pensacola identified

PENSACOLA, Fla. (WEAR) — Authorities confirm that a body found at the Port of Pensacola is that of a 24-year-old man who was reported missing and endangered.

Escambia County Sheriff's Office (ECSO) spokesperson Amber Southard told Channel 3 News Santiago Pedro Sandoval-Martin's body is in the custody of the Medical Examiner's Office.
http://weartv.com/news/local/body-found-near-port-of-pensacola-identified

No cause of death yet.

RIP Santiago :rose:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members