1296 users online (231 members and 1065 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
    It wouldn't happen to be Sin City Deciples. There motto is "Death Before Dishonor" and they have chapters in Cleveland and Cincinnati as well as other areas.

http://www.onepercenterbikers.com/si...torcycle-club/
    The guy didnít specify he just said it was possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Claireishere~~you mentioned you were looking for a MC event between February and May 2015. There is an Ohio Bike Week and in 2015 it took place May 29, 2015-June 7, 2015. Tickets were for sale as early as March 19, 2015. Not sure what you were looking at or if that is helpful or not.

http://ohiobikeweek.com/

They also have a FB page which has some photos from 2015.
    Pedant here, please share your sources. TIA

Claireishere~~you mentioned you were looking for a MC event between February and May 2015. There is an Ohio Bike Week and in 2015 it took place May 29, 2015-June 7, 2015. Tickets were for sale as early as March 19, 2015. Not sure what you were looking at or if that is helpful or not.

http://ohiobikeweek.com/

They also have a FB page which has some photos from 2015.
    May 29 is a good possibility as to his death since he was found June 15. Also I just noted in rereading the article that the number ď6Ē is tattooed near the angel. No idea what that could reference

Cop friend says 6 often refers to the Gangster Disciples, a Chicago area gang that has operations in other locations. They often use it in conjunction with area codes and religious symbolism. Usually there's a six-pointed star and/or tridents in the design. Friend thought this guy sounded more like a wannabe than a member.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    Cop friend says 6 often refers to the Gangster Disciples, a Chicago area gang that has operations in other locations. They often use it in conjunction with area codes and religious symbolism. Usually there's a six-pointed star and/or tridents in the design. Friend thought this guy sounded more like a wannabe than a member.
    And early on I counted all of his stars because I was leaning towards that too. All of his damn stars are 5 points. Which points to a blood set. The MOB does too. However the NFL means something and so does the 6 but what?!?!

M on the left 6 on the right? BMW fan? I do have a BMW with Ohio tags that was towed in mid June of 2015 from an area that would have been in a good area for someone to go into the water only to turn up a Ways down from there. As in maybe a mile or two. However how to find the owner with the tag and VIN idk

Iím wondering in the N.F.L tattoo represent the initials of the MOB lady. Like maybe he had the nfl first, the relationship went sour and he got the MOB tattoo. Long shot? Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Claireishere View Post
    And early on I counted all of his stars because I was leaning towards that too. All of his damn stars are 5 points. Which points to a blood set. The MOB does too. However the NFL means something and so does the 6 but what?!?!

That was why cop friend (who emphasized he's not an expert in gangs or ink) was inclining to a wannabe sort of person rather than a real gangster. The tats seem to be mixed and inconsistent.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Does anyone know any law enforcement in Ohio that may be able to run the tattoos for us?

Ohio State 2015 Football Commits

https://ohiostate.247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/Commits

With the NFL Tattoo and the Ohio State Tattoo and a possible football connection, I found this website which lists all of the players for each year. By the date, there is a drop down in which you can select another year.

Most likely has nothing to do with the UID, but I thought the date was interesting.

https://home.chicagopolice.org/ohio-...vated-fleeing/

Ohio State 2015 Football Commits

https://ohiostate.247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/Commits

With the NFL Tattoo and the Ohio State Tattoo and a possible football connection, I found this website which lists all of the players for each year. By the date, there is a drop down in which you can select another year.
    I again go back to how tiny he is though.

Most likely has nothing to do with the UID, but I thought the date was interesting.

https://home.chicagopolice.org/ohio-...vated-fleeing/
    You never know....
    I was thinking about the last name of the person in the picture you linked. There are some people with that same last name, but they are a Vietnamese and Caucasian mixture. The men in the family with the same last name bear somewhat of a resemblance to the Unidentified Male.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherwood Park View Post
    You never know....
    I was thinking about the last name of the person in the picture you linked. There are some people with that same last name, but they are a Vietnamese and Caucasian mixture. The men in the family with the same last name bear somewhat of a resemblance to the Unidentified Male.
    This UID was found June 10th 2015 and the article states July 29th 2015 is when he was arrested, so this UID was already deceased when he (man in the article) went on his joy ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppered_peach View Post
    This UID was found June 10th 2015 and the article states July 29th 2015 is when he was arrested, so this UID was already deceased when he (man in the article) went on his joy ride.
    Correct Peppered Peach.
    What I meant was that there are people with the same last name as the reckless driver that happen to be of a Vietnamese-Caucasian mixture and connected to Ohio. I was wondering if the Unidentified might be related or closely connected to the reckless driver (referring to post #281) by BigCityAccountant.

The Unidentified is listed as Asian with possible Caucasian mixture. This is where I'm making the connection between ethnicity and Ohio. I don't want to list the names of the individuals in case they actually have no connection to the Unidentified.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast