1149 users online (190 members and 959 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    I think the original artist is Jonny Wang out of ontario he posted the image and said it was done for a client with a father that passed recently. Interesting but I doubt of value there is a Michael Wang who did live in Ohio at some point whos FB appears unused since March of 2015 however no visible tats in pics
    Last edited by Claireishere; 11-15-2017 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppered_peach View Post
    Not sure if anyone found this already but I think this is really close to the angel tattoo. I can’t find the original artist or anything but I thought I’d post it anyway. Hope it’s ok to post a link.

https://tattoozza.com/wp-content/upl...-7-356x400.jpg
    That's what I'm talkin about, what an excellent job and find Peppered_peach! That looks incredibly similar

Quote Originally Posted by PaulR View Post
    That actually looks like it to me.

I've found the artist, they happen to have had a Kickstarter going for a book with their tattoo art. His name is Monte Michael Moore, and this drawing is called AngelHeart. (Warning, Mr. Moore draws almost exclusively erotica, do not do an image search on his name unless you are OK with ladies wearing little or nothing.)
    Not to say that Jonny didn't use this guys design just saying where else it was found and claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by Claireishere View Post
    Not to say that Jonny didn't use this guys design just saying where else it was found and claimed.
    Moore is a professional artist (the list of companies he's done work for as listed on his website includes Lucasfilm, Wizards of the Coast - the Magic the Gathering people, Marvel and DC Comics, etc.) He would have a lot to lose by stealing someone else's art.

Here is where I saw Angelheart - BIG NSFW WARNING https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-monte-m-moore

Quote Originally Posted by PaulR View Post
    Moore is a professional artist (the list of companies he's done work for as listed on his website includes Lucasfilm, Wizards of the Coast - the Magic the Gathering people, Marvel and DC Comics, etc.) He would have a lot to lose by stealing someone else's art.

Here is where I saw Angelheart - BIG NSFW WARNING https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-monte-m-moore
    I think you are completely right and I'm an idiot that believed something I read on the internet lol

I think you are completely right and I'm an idiot that believed something I read on the internet lol
    Remember what Abe Lincoln said about believing what you read on the Internet

Lol I know! I found the image on Pinterest and ran it down finally to a bot site that sells flash tattooos.

Does anyone have any info on why happens to tattoos as a body decomposes? As in does the ink dissolve or spread through the tissue?

Also any opinions or thoughts on the M tattoo? If you have a single letter is it your first or last name? Also back again as to why he was wearing XL pants? If heís that small could these be a childís XL?

Tupac had a similar cross tattoo and an "MOB" tattoo.
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

So I created a Facebook page for this guy. Iíve gotten 200 shares with nothing. However a guy did message tonight and said 2 things. One he said the Cleveland and Akron tattoos seem to be biker related. Something about having the area code and the state. Next up he said the guy is white not Asian. He said that the Christís Disciple tattoo means heís part of a white hate group. I have found the Disciples of Christ hate group but Iíve yet to find the Christís Disciples as a sign of this.

Ok so Iím still not done reading all of this thread, so if this has been brought up Iím sorry but hereís what I think. I think he attended James Ford Rhodes High School in Cleveland Ohio (216). They are the Rams, and their yearbook appears to be called Aries. Iím trying to find yearbook pics but I donít have classmates, so Iím digging through google images in hopes of maybe finding a football roster or something.

The high school seems to have a website with a lot of yearbooks uploaded, but I canít open them on my tablet for some reason. Hereís the link if anyone thinks this is plausible and wants to take a look.

http://jamesfordrhodes.org/yearbooks.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Peppered_peach View Post
    Ok so I’m still not done reading all of this thread, so if this has been brought up I’m sorry but here’s what I think. I think he attended James Ford Rhodes High School in Cleveland Ohio (216). They are the Rams, and their yearbook appears to be called Aries. I’m trying to find yearbook pics but I don’t have classmates, so I’m digging through google images in hopes of maybe finding a football roster or something.
    So I think this is an excellent suggestion. Besides the obvious tattoo is there any other reason to suggest this?

So I think this is an excellent suggestion. Besides the obvious tattoo is there any other reason to suggest this?
    I just assume that this guy, who ever he was, got tattoos of things and places in his life that he was attached to, hence the area codes. It just seems too coincidental that within one of those area codes is a high school that has a rams mascot and a yearbook they call Aries, which coincide with his tattoos. I mean it really could be a big coincidence, but I think itís worth a look. My opinions only.

So I created a Facebook page for this guy. I’ve gotten 200 shares with nothing. However a guy did message tonight and said 2 things. One he said the Cleveland and Akron tattoos seem to be biker related. Something about having the area code and the state. Next up he said the guy is white not Asian. He said that the Christ’s Disciple tattoo means he’s part of a white hate group. I have found the Disciples of Christ hate group but I’ve yet to find the Christ’s Disciples as a sign of this.
    That's so awesome of you to create a page for him, Claireishere! I definitely think getting more people to look at his tattoos will lead to a better chance of someone who knows him seeing it and identifying him.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast