746 users online (82 members and 664 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - Teen arrested Toddler severely beaten

Police: Child Had Burn Marks, Signs Of Sexual Assault

UPDATED: 5:07 pm EST January 19, 2006

CLEVELAND -- Cleveland police have arrested a 15-year-old in connection with the severe beating of a toddler.

Authorities were called to a Forestdale Avenue residence Wednesday morning after a neighbor heard screams of, "Please don't die," coming through the walls of the apartment.

When police arrived, the 2-year-old child was found unconscious and having seizures.
    http://www.newsnet5.com/news/6249120/detail.html

i dont even know how to respond to this anymore....

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    i dont even know how to respond to this anymore....
    The Teen's mom said he was a troubled teen and left the baby with him anyways? WTF is wrong with people

Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    The Teen's mom said he was a troubled teen and left the baby with him anyways? WTF is wrong with people
    Golly, seems normal to me. Lately.
    Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated. -Sun Tzu

They showed a picture of the toddler on the news tonight. He's a little BOY. I assumed wrong and figured it was a little girl.

He's still in the hospital but they didn't say much else other than the mom KNEW the teen had problems and she couldn't find any help for him.

Why in the world was that teen's mother babysitting if she had to work that day???? She might have known that her son was troubled but did she know that he was a monster for pity sake??

That little boy is so adorable. I hope he will be alright and that the teenager spends a long time in jail.

Angry News Video

http://www.newsnet5.com/index.html
    Scroll down to newsnet5.com videos and click on
    "Mother of Toddler Assault Suspect Speaks" (about the middle of the page)

The toddler is her Godson, the teen is her son.

She is not accepting any responsibility for this even though SHE left her troubled son alone with this little baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom
    http://www.newsnet5.com/index.html
    Scroll down to newsnet5.com videos and click on
    "Mother of Toddler Assault Suspect Speaks" (about the middle of the page)

The toddler is her Godson, the teen is her son.

She is not accepting any responsibility for this even though SHE left her troubled son alone with this little baby.
    And, she knew exactly what she was doing, IMO.

Were the parents aware that their child was going to left with this kid?
    If the godmother had to work, then I would say it is probably likely that they knew. And if she was godmother to the kid, and mother to the suspect- it is also likely that the parents knew at least some of his history also.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    Were the parents aware that their child was going to left with this kid?
    If the godmother had to work, then I would say it is probably likely that they knew. And if she was godmother to the kid, and mother to the suspect- it is also likely that the parents knew at least some of his history also.
    I agree with you. I fully believe the parents knew what was going on, as well. How sad for that little guy.

My opinion is, at the very least, the mother of the teenager should be charged because she knew he was dangerous. And, even the mother (of the baby) should be charged as well because she left her baby in a home with a dangeous person. I mean, how many of you leave your child in a home...no matter how good the friend was....if you knew one of HER children was dangerous????? This is getting ridiculous!!!!!