Found Safe MN - Parker Eastman, 15, Detroit Lakes, 21 Aug 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Thank you, that one worked. How heartbreaking. Of course we only know a small part of the story, I'm sure, but I hope he has found someplace safe with safe people around him. It's so sad that he felt his only option was to leave the way he did. I pray he hasn't harmed himself and that no harm has come to him. It sounds like he's been through more than enough already. 15 is so young to be all alone... 😕

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

[h=1]Detroit Lakes family looking to hire private investigator in search of missing boy[/h]
22050031_1659255260775746_1231573013467773474_n_0.jpg

"I have no idea where he is or if he's even safe," Parker's mother, Meghan Eastman, said in a Aug. 25, 2017 DL-Online story.

According to Parker's mother, he has no cell phone, money, personal transportation or identification on him.

The family hopes that a private investigator will be able to devote more time towards locating their missing son.
http://www.inforum.com/news/4344298...-hire-private-investigator-search-missing-boy

I hate that our juvenile systems punish the children more than the abuser. Sounds like he was deemed "troubled," when he was probably still reeling from the abuse at home. Instead of support, he was thrown into facilities with delinquents.

I saw the FB post today. My gut tells me there is so much more to this story that isn't being told that could possibly help find the young man. Prayers for him wherever he is, and prayers he didn't somehow cross paths with the individual they have a protective order against.

This poor kid!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

cell phone in the toilet and he was gone...

heartbreaking. Please come home, kiddo.

I missed this thread. Parker's legal last name is still Eastman per his mother. I'm working with the family and assisting with the Reaching Parker FB page as one of the admin.
4ef6828a959508277dc96cc43247586a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;1gX-sYthVOE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gX-sYthVOE[/video]

I hate that our juvenile systems punish the children more than the abuser. Sounds like he was deemed "troubled," when he was probably still reeling from the abuse at home. Instead of support, he was thrown into facilities with delinquents.
I believe you've hit the nail on the head. IMO Parker was blaming himself for the affects of reporting abuse involving the step father and how it affects the entire family. His mom wanted him to be home and get out patient help. The county wanted him involved in an inpatient mental health program.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back