Identified! CA - Coachella Valley, LIVING Toddler found wandering, Oct'17 - Name withheld

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Toddler found wandering in Cathedral City still unidentified

10-15%20CC%20FOUND%20KID_1508111369144_8975718_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

CATHEDRAL CITY, Calif. - More than a full day after an unaccompanied toddler was found wandering in a Coachella Valley neighborhood, police say they still have no solid leads to locate the girl's parent or guardian.

Cathedral City Police tell KESQ News Channel 3 and CBS Local 2 that the young girl was located in the area of Sky Blue Water Trail around 3:30 Saturday afternoon.

She is estimated to be about two to three years old. She is described by police as "a medium complexed Hispanic female... with brown hair and brown eyes."
http://www.kesq.com/news/police-find-small-girl-wandering-alone-in-cathedral-city/638281689

I hope her mommy is OK. Why isn't she reporting her missing?

I hope her mommy is OK. Why isn't she reporting her missing?

It does make you think that she left her home because was hungry and looking to be fed, because her mum is in no condition to feed her. She looks well nourished and cared for.

Any chance this is Sherin Matthews from Texas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank goodness someone kind found her

Any chance this is Sherin Matthews from Texas?

Thanks for bringing this over to Sherin's thread, Amber.

I'd say this little girl doesn't look like Sherin. Strange coincidence though. She looks well cared for? I hope her parents are ok. I also hope her parents haven't abandoned this child.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back