Found Safe MO - Brianna Jensen, 21, Branson, 17 Oct 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
A young woman from Branson is reported missing.

The Taney County Sheriff’s Office reports 21-year-old Brianna Nicole Jensen was last seen at around 2 a.m. this (Tuesday) morning by a roommate at a residence at 243 State Highway F, Lot Number Four.

According to information from the official press release, Jensen was texting her father at around 5:23 a.m. but no contact has been made with Jensen since that time. Taney County Sheriff Jimmie Russell says there was no signs of foul play at the scene and she possibly left on foot. Jensen’s roommate was unaware she had left the camper.

Jensen is a white female, five foot four inches tall, 140 pounds, and long blonde hair and goes by the name “Bri.”

Russell adds Jensen has only been living at her current address for approximately a month.

http://www.hometowndailynews.com/20...n-reported-missing-last-seen-tuesday-morning/

dd09b6f3b7607522d008328db968b87a.jpg

Were there some posts removed on this thread? I rhought I had commented last night & just want to make sure I didn't break a rule. So glad she's been found, what a scary situation!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Were there some posts removed on this thread? I rhought I had commented last night & just want to make sure I didn't break a rule. So glad she's been found, what a scary situation!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I posted 2 times with the info from her mom’s Facebook page, it included some more info on her disappearance and then her mom saying she had made contact with her. Both of my posts were removed. I can’t remember...can we not link to Facebook posts here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted 2 times with the info from her mom’s Facebook page, it included some more info on her disappearance and then her mom saying she had made contact with her. Both of my posts were removed. I can’t remember...can we not link to Facebook posts here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To my knowledge- Info posted by an individual cannot be posted, linked, or summarized. Info posted by an LE or MSM organization can be posted, linked, or summarized. A public group can be linked. I believe if an admin of the group posts something it can be summarized or posted verbatim.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back