Presumed Located NJ - Richard 'Richie' Lettieri, teen, Gloucester Township, 8 Oct 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Gloucester Township police are searching for a teenager who has gone missing from a group home. Richard "Richie" Lettieri was last seen at about 6:30 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 8 near Veteran's Park, located at 1261 Chews Landing Road in Gloucester Township, when he fled from his group home guardian.

He is described as a white male who stands about 6’0” tall and weighs about 170 pounds. He has a tattoo on the inner part of his forearm that says: "Christian 11-29-14." He was last seen wearing jeans, a gray T-shirt and gray sneakers.

missing_rich-1507762793-5574.jpg

https://patch.com/new-jersey/glouce...o-went-missing-group-home-gloucester-township

There's a G F M that was set up for him in Feb 2019 saying he was arrested in Delaware and they are trying to bail him out. I can't find the arrest record but if he was arrested it seems this case is resolved. Maybe some sleuths here can find the arrest so this thread can be closed out?

There's a G F M that was set up for him in Feb 2019 saying he was arrested in Delaware and they are trying to bail him out. I can't find the arrest record but if he was arrested it seems this case is resolved. Maybe some sleuths here can find the arrest so this thread can be closed out?
Let's call in @GraceG or @Jethro4WS , they can find things!

He likes pics with money ;)
Richie Menace
It appears all is going well as postings up through two days ago. Thank you for your 'Richie Menace' link! (I could not find any arrest records)

Richie Menace

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes