Found Deceased WI - Desiree Lo, 15, Knapp, 17 Oct 2017

Dalagali

Reaction score
KNAPP, Wis. (WEAU) -- The Dunn County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a missing teen.

Deputies posted on Facebook Wednesday that 15-year-old Desiree Lo was reported missing when she went out for a jog in the Village of Knapp Tuesday evening and didn't return.

Desiree is 5'03" 130 lbs black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a dark colored shirt, black shorts and orange colored shoes and carrying a small backpack

If you have any information you are encouraged to call the Dunn County Sheriff’s Office at 715-232-1348 or anonymously at Dunn County Crime Stoppers 1-855-TIP-DUNN.

http://www.weau.com/content/news/Dunn-Co-deputies-looks-for-missing-teen-451470593.html

http://media.graytvinc.com/images/810*456/desiree+lo+web.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Photo from the article posted by Dalagali.

http://www.weau.com/content/news/Dunn-Co-deputies-looks-for-missing-teen-451470593.html

Attachments

• IMG_9154.JPG
    IMG_9154.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 185
Always scary when a young girl goes for a jog/run and doesn't come back.

e0b054303c811ce60f41c216a7ed59ac.jpg

Her FB made me cry, so many posts about depression. Her “bff” posted this and a ton of other photos of Desiree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet girl. I wish she knew how loved she is, and that whatever she was going through would pass. Her poor family. I can't even fathom this.

Desiree has been through hell and back in her short 15 years. She had a heart of gold, a smile that would light up the world and a laugh that was contagious.

She became a part of my family about 5 years ago or so when she was placed in my cousins foster home. She was like a cousin and was loved god she was so loved.

Everyone tried as hard as they could to help her. I know a lot of people are looking in right now saying there were warning signs if only someone saw them. I don't know what worse to miss the warning signs and have this happen or to see the warning signs and try to hard to help her yet it wasn't good enough. Everyone who loved her tried I promise you that.

I want to share with you all what another one of my family members posted on FB she is excellent at explaining things. The context of this story was about how she and her husband had to tell their boys who also loved Des.

"They were upset. Elliot was angry. He wanted to be alone to process. But do you know what they took away from it? That depression and mental illness took her life. She did not do this or choose this. This poor girl has been in and out of the system and she’s been through hell.

Depression is real. It’s as real as heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. And it can take those we love away from us in an instant.

Talk to your children, your siblings, your spouse, your parents, your friends. TALK about depression. Reach out. Be there."
313deca00b03f0fef59990ae4a02d09c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

I can't begin to imagine what all of you are going through. Was Des on an antidepressant? Was she getting any sort of help?

I can't begin to imagine what all of you are going through. Was Des on an antidepressant? Was she getting any sort of help?
I am not 100% sure on the meds but has been getting help on a regular basis for years from professionals. They wanted to get her into an in treatment facility but they didn't feel she met their criteria.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

It's hard to believe it's been a year... A year without seeing that beautiful smile and the contagious laughter. I hope Des has found all the peace and happiness she did not have here.

Although Des's story didnt end how we had hoped and prayed it would tonight I'm finding myself saying just as many prayers that the family of Jayme Closs can have their loved one back home and safe in their arms once again.

It's hard to believe it's been a year... A year without seeing that beautiful smile and the contagious laughter. I hope Des has found all the peace and happiness she did not have here.

Although Des's story didnt end how we had hoped and prayed it would tonight I'm finding myself saying just as many prayers that the family of Jayme Closs can have their loved one back home and safe in their arms once again.

This is a beautiful tribute to Desiree. Best thoughts to you and your family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back