TN TN - Je'Miracle Henderson, 15, Memphis, Oct 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Single mom desperate to find missing 15-year-old daughter[/h]
MEMPHIS, Tenn. - A South Memphis mom came to FOX13 feeling helpless.

Her teenage daughter has run away for the fifth time. She's been desperately searching for her for days now. She just wants to find her before the streets take her.

Single mom LaTasha Henderson reached out to FOX13 for help because she said she had no one else to go to.
"They look at me crazy. I don't care. I told her I live for her and I'd die for her. I mean it when I said that," Henderson said.

Since Sunday, Henderson has pounded the pavement every day in Frayser, talking to anyone who will listen and looking for her 15-year-old daughter Je'Miracle who has run away again.
Read more: http://www.fox13memphis.com/top-sto...o-find-missing-15-year-old-daughter/626591780

Article from Oct 2017:
2_1508356098864_9500581_ver1-0_640_360.jpg

"Every day I get off of work, I come out here and I stay. I get off about 11 and stay until about 3," Henderson said.

Henderson told FOX13 Je'Miracle has run away at least 5 times. She said she has tried to raise her daughter the best that she could, but Henderson believes whoever her daughter is with this time, may have gotten her hooked on drugs.

"Before the drug situation get worse, I'm going to deal with the guys who've been having sex with her," Henderson said.

She also told FOX13 because of problems at home, her daughter has been in the care of DCS since last May.

Henderson said she has been in touch with Memphis Police Missing Persons Bureau, but so far there is no sign of Je'Miracle.
MPD's Lt. Cindy Capps from Missing Persons told FOX13 this is a very difficult process.

"It's very difficult to track down a runaway teen because if they don't want to be found, they're not going to be found," Capps said.
http://www.fox13memphis.com/top-sto...erate-plea-to-find-missing-daughter/626591780

No MSM, but just a quick search of her, I found her mothers profile and she has posted about her from 2020/21, must have come home.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stawon31
Back