1227 users online (191 members and 1036 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    806

    Child Star from TV sitcom "Full House" in drug rehab...

    Jodi Sweetin, who played "Stephanie" on Full House is reportedly in rehab for Crystal Meth.

    I saw this story in the tabloids...sorry, no link...has anyone else heard about this??

    First Mary Kate Olsen's anorexia, now this.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915
    oh Lord it doesnt surprise me....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    7,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan
    Jodi Sweetin, who played "Stephanie" on Full House is reportedly in rehab for Crystal Meth.

    I saw this story in the tabloids...sorry, no link...has anyone else heard about this??

    First Mary Kate Olsen's anorexia, now this.
    Oh know, thats terrible. OMG, Crystal Meth is the worst. I hadn't heard this, I really hope its not true, but wouldn't be surprised if it was.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    7,206
    Did any of you happen to watch Oprah today? About the actress that was on the Urkel show(cant think of the name of it)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    806
    She always seemed like such a sweet kid.

    Apparently, after appearing in "Full House", she couldn't get any other work.

    She must get a lot of money in Royalties, though, since that show is aired like 4-5 times a day.

    It must be hard for former child stars to make it as adult actresses.
    Many have done it (Drew Barrymore, Natalie Portman, Jodi Foster, etc.)
    but it is hit or miss.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The beautiful Willamette Valley/Oregon
    Posts
    7,185
    In this week's issue: it is revealed that former Full House cutie Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie Tanner) is a recovering crystal meth addict, a serious issue plaguing America (not JUST the gay community).

    Thankfully, Sweetin is out of rehab now and reportedly clean. However, crystal nearly destroyed her life, ruining her marriage and career.

    With the help of some of her Full House castmates, Jodie had the courage to do what's right and get help. Life is simple, if you are in trouble, you need to get help. That's the simple life!

    Sweetin is currently picking up the pieces of her life, and Candace Cameron is really playing the role of big sister, helping her every step of the way.

    And, her former co-star John Stamos tells PerezHilton.com through his rep, "I love and support Jodie and I’m here for her in any way that she needs me."

    Good luck Jodie!

    http://www.perezhilton.com/topics/dr...h_20060118.php

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    24,083

    Post

    No, but I saw in today's paper that teen idol of the '70's Leif Garrett is in trouble with the law again over drugs! He looks nothing like his former cute self.

    http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/...t/13675388.htm
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpony
    Did any of you happen to watch Oprah today? About the actress that was on the Urkel show(cant think of the name of it)
    no i heard it was good....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan
    Jodi Sweetin, who played "Stephanie" on Full House is reportedly in rehab for Crystal Meth.

    I saw this story in the tabloids...sorry, no link...has anyone else heard about this??

    First Mary Kate Olsen's anorexia, now this.
    MaryKate has a drug addiction also.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,212
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpony
    Did any of you happen to watch Oprah today? About the actress that was on the Urkel show(cant think of the name of it)
    Yes, I saw it. Sad.....The show is called Family Matters.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,212
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK
    No, but I saw in today's paper that teen idol of the '70's Leif Garrett is in trouble with the law again over drugs! He looks nothing like his former cute self.

    http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/...t/13675388.htm
    No kidding. He was a cutie in his Teen Beat days.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    7,206
    Quote Originally Posted by deandaniellws
    Yes, I saw it. Sad.....The show is called Family Matters.
    Yes, thanks that was it. I couldn't think of the name of the show for the life of me. Sad that she turned to a porn movie. How horrible.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,119
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpony
    Yes, thanks that was it. I couldn't think of the name of the show for the life of me. Sad that she turned to a porn movie. How horrible.
    You mean the girl who played Laura?

    Candace Cameron is the only "Full House" girl who made a successful "afterlife" as an adult...she only acts rarely and has a happy marriage and several kids. She and her brother Kirk came from a devoutly Christian family and maybe that's why.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915
    Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    You mean the girl who played Laura?

    Candace Cameron is the only "Full House" girl who made a successful "afterlife" as an adult...she only acts rarely and has a happy marriage and several kids. She and her brother Kirk came from a devoutly Christian family and maybe that's why.
    i love kirk cameron, when i was growing up i had posters of him everywhere, i was surprised that he had become so devout as a christian but glad at the same time...I watch his show on TBN "way of the master" its pretty good...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 02:11 AM
  2. "Full House Star" Gives Birth To First Child, Cate Blanchett Birth Also
    By White Rain in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 10:32 AM