FBI rescues 3-month-old, 5-year-old sister from Denver in nationwide sex trafficking

margarita25

Reaction score
FBI rescues 3-month-old, 5-year-old sister from Denver in nationwide sex trafficking operation
http://kdvr.com/2017/10/18/fbi-resc...nver-in-nationwide-sex-trafficking-operation/

"DENVER – The FBI Denver’s Rocky Mountain Innocence Lost Task Force has rescued a 3-month-old girl and her 5-year-old sister as part of a nationwide effort to rescue victims of underage sex trafficking.

The siblings were recovered after a friend who was staying with the family made a deal with an undercover task force officer to sell both children for sex in exchange for $600"

This is making me sick with anger! I’m absolutely shaking!

Disgusting! Why? I'm so mad!

I can't bring myself to read the article. :sick::sick::sick:

Name them all, with photos, LARGE photos and the disgusting crime they were arrested for and then plaster them everywhere! Thank god it was an undercover officer..to think someone would buy these girls for sex trafficking my mind can't comprehend.This crap has got to stop! There is no way I could work as agent because I would have shot him on the spot..
What did i just read?
Name and shame this creep.

I am really into anti human trafficking. Are there any threads here dedicated to this subject?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back