Found Safe VA - Jaidyn Rose, 9, Waynesboro, 2016

Dalagali

Reaction score
WAYNESBORO, Va. (WHSV) — The Waynesboro Police Department is asking for your help to find a child who has not been seen by his legal guardian in over a year.

Jaidyn Michael Rose, 9, was reported missing on Wednesday by his father, who was just awarded custody of his son by the Waynesboro Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court.

According to Waynesboro Police, the child is believed to be with his mother, 29-year-old Jasmine Rose, and her boyfriend, Nicholas Brown. Jasmine Rose is wanted for Contempt of Court in Waynesboro and Brown is wanted in Augusta County for multiple counts of the same charge.

Police believe the pair may have left the state with Jaidyn, as well as their other children.

Jaidyn Rose has been entered as a missing child in the FBI Data Base (NCIC).

Last year, the mother and all the children were reported missing and believed at the time to have possible been abducted by Brown, who had a protective order barring him from contact with Rose. They were found soon afterward after staying at a hotel in Chantilly.

http://www.whsv.com/content/news/Waynesboro-Police-searching-for-missing-9-year-old-451674803.html

http://media.graytvinc.com/images/810*455/Jaidyn+Michael+Rose.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another mother putting a man over the safety of her children. Hopefully jaidyn and his siblings will be located soon.

I hope the kids are safe and that this is simply avoiding custody orders [emoji30]but when abuse is involved you can never tell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummm, not sure how to say this. Reading comments under the articles posted on FB.... child's aunt...foul language... but says kids are not missing and are OK. Must be some type of custody case. Continuing to pray all will be OK!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back