FL FL - Chantal Marie Gallant, 20, St. Petersburg, 25 June 2005

Such a pretty girl. Only 20 years old. I wonder if she has a boyfriend? The article really doesn't give any info. I wonder if she was living with anyone.
I hope she is found alive. Getting tired of people just vanishing into thin air never to be seen again. We need some good news.

. . .Gallant was last seen in the vicinity of the 4600 block of 34th Street south in St. Petersburg, Florida on June 25, 2005. She was born and raised in Massachusetts but was living and working in Florida at the time of her disappearance. She had been arrested in November 2004 in Massachusetts on drug and firearms charges, and went to Florida in January 2005 to avoid further trouble with the police. She was working as a dancer at Tina's Angels, a Florida club, at the time of her disappearance, and was living with her boyfriend, Andrew Neal III, at the Crystal Inn in St. Petersburg.

Gallant decided to visit her mother in Norton, Massachusetts for a few weeks because she was homesick and wanted to get away from Neal. She was scheduled to take a train there on June 26, but never arrived. Her mother reported her missing to Florida authorities on July 4. . .
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/gallant_chantal.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back