1345 users online (197 members and 1148 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 58 of 88 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyle_E_Coyote View Post
    Looks like slippers to me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I agree. Not tennis shoes. (No sole imprint likely)
    Looks like some long feet!

MOO

CNN
    rbbm.

"I've been watching the serial killer news and watching, listening, praying -- and for that to happen to my brother, to be shot four times at close range, that's hard," Linda Cunningham said.

Search for the killer

Police and FBI agents searched the neighborhood for the suspect, but made no arrests.

"It is all in the probably 10-block, 15-block area," Mayor Bob Buckhorn told CNN sister network HLN. "And so we're just going to do our good police work and hopefully get a break."

A witness provided a description of the suspect, police Chief Brian Dugan said. "When I spoke to her, she said if our officer had been five seconds earlier, he would have been able to stop it," he said.
    Dugan said on Tuesday afternoon that this latest killing was a little "bolder" than the previous ones, as it took place on a major street that was well-lit. Police searched yards, sheds and crawl spaces, but did not find the suspect, leaving police in a bit of a "stalemate," Dugan said

Another one???? Does that make 4 now or 5 now??

Good Grief~~~

May they all RIP!

ETA: Just watching the video above^^^ it states 4 now.

OMG~~
    Pedant here, please share your sources. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela_Brewer View Post
    Video TAMPA PD

Is he wearing flip flops?

https://youtu.be/McL88HkJ844

MOO
    The shoes in the first video looked like some type of slippers almost ? very thin soled. jmo

This latest killing makes it look like he's going after random targets. What is his motive ? How is he evading capture. WHO is hiding him ? Scary situation.
    Last edited by liz b.; 11-15-2017 at 01:39 AM.

My God, I am just praying this person (using the word loosely) is caught soon!
    All posts from me are MY OPINION ONLY

If this has been posted already, apologies, but I found it interesting. Former FBI profiler's take.

ABC Tampa

Let me live, so when it's time to die, even the Reaper cries. . . ~ RHCP

(Unless there's a link, it's just a my own 2¢.)

As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly. ~ Arthur Carlson, WKRP in Cincinnati (Happy Thanksgiving!)

Oct 9, monday

Oct 11 wednesday

Oct 19 thursday

Nov 14 tuesday
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    Oct 9, monday

Oct 11 wednesday

Oct 19 thursday

Nov 14 tuesday
    Next one will be a Friday? 1st?

Perhaps the laundromat has cameras I imagine they would have if it's one of those 24 hour places I think the laundromat is 4615 N. Nebraska

Quote Originally Posted by Dénouement View Post
    Perhaps the laundromat has cameras I imagine they would have if it's one of those 24 hour places I think the laundromat is 4615 N. Nebraska
    They did!

Signs at the laundromat say it has video recorders.
    Melissa Deming, who owns property in the neighborhood, said she and others there have been asked to turn over any video they have to police.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...r-60_162628781

MOO

"Police increasingly believe the person of interest seen in security videos last month is the same person now described as the suspect: a black male, about 6-foot-2-inches, dressed all in black."

http://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/tamp...amilies-speak/

rbbm.
    https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...says/23278078/
    Nov 15 2017
    He lurks in the shadows of the Seminole Heights neighborhood in central Tampa, Florida. He strikes under cover of darkness, always with a firearm. But he does not appear to target specific individuals. The age and gender of his victims seem inconsequential.

According to a serial killer expert, this is the emerging picture of the person the media has taken to calling the Seminole Heights Slayer.
    “The fact that he’s using a gun is an indication that he’s more focused on the act of killing than the process of killing,” said criminologist Scott Bonn, who has spent years studying and interviewing some of the most notorious serial killers.
    Bonn explained that the Seminole Heights Slayer is an anomaly in the world of serial killers. The shootings appear to be impersonal and lack the familiar hallmarks of fantasy or pleasure.
    “This guy is terrorizing this neighborhood, and his modus operandi suggests to me that he is mission-oriented,” Bonn said. “He seems to have more in common with a mass murderer than an average serial killer. He appears to be sending a similar message: ‘You will recognize me. You will remember me. I am someone to be reckoned with.’
    “Most serial killer have a killing zone that they feel comfortable working in,” Bonn said. “Typically, the first killing is the one most likely to be closest to home.

If the last person does end up being one of his victims then it feels like we are moving toward the Washington snipers type of scene.

That stuff was truly scary. Just had such a randomness to it.

At this point for some reason (not caught up ) I just don't feel like this guy is gonna end up connected

but..................................if so ...........very scary stuff

They started in one area and then spread out like a cancer .

chilling stuff

I think LE needs to be clearer to people in the area. Its becoming very obvious there is a killer on the loose that is shooting people. Im not sure why or how the last sentence is listed from the article because that is really bad advice IMO. If you have to go somewhere then sure you have to leave your home but they should not encourage that until this guy is caught.

Also seen too many reports that say they are not sure all the shootings are related. Its becoming way too obvious they are so they should be very clear about that IMO. This is not a time to be wishy washy with the public about the killer on the loose.

The first part is good advice. The last sentence at bottom where it says to "continue to come outside" I dont think is very good advice at all unless you have somewhere you have to go.

“She heard gunshots, looked up and they saw someone running,” said TPD Chief Brian Dugan. “The safest thing to do is tell the people in the neighborhoods that we think this is related and there's someone or some people running around shooting people.”

Police told neighbors to watch the streets closely, continue to come outside, and to keep the lights on.

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-...s-neighborhood

"

Page 58 of 88 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast