New accusations against Director Roman Polanski October 2017

gregjrichards

Reaction score
“A female artist has come forward with shocking new claims suggesting disgraced movie director and child rapist Roman Polanski sexually abused her at the age of 10.

Marianne Barnard voiced the allegations while speaking in a new interview with The Sun this week - when she said she worked up the courage to finally break her silence after feeling inspired from actresses like Rose McGowan and a manifold of others.

Barnard claims ex-convict Polanski snapped photographs of her naked body while she was wearing a bikini and asked her to change into an open fur coat on a beach in Malibu, California back in 1975.”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Polanski-molested-age-10.html#ixzz4w7OLWwe7

Terrible accusations.

In a sudden development to come nearly 50 years after Polanski, 90, fled the United States one night before his sentencing hearing for unlawful sex with a minor in 1978, Allred is launched a fresh child sex abuse lawsuit against the accused rapist.

Although the disgraced director has never returned to the U.S., his victim Samantha Geimer spoke out repeatedly – including just last year – to claim that “what happened with Polanski was never a big problem for [her].”

“Let me be very clear: what happened with Polanski was never a big problem for me,” Geimer said during a 2023 interview with Polanski’s wife, Emmanuelle Seigner. “I didn’t even know it was illegal, that someone could be arrested for it.”

“I was fine, I’m still fine,” she continued. “The fact that we’ve made this thing up weighs on me terribly. To have to constantly repeat that it wasn’t a big deal, it’s a terrible burden.”

Meanwhile, another accuser came forward in 2017 and alleged that Polanski sexually victimized her in 1973 when she was only 16 years old.

A female artist has come forward with shocking new claims suggesting disgraced movie director and child rapist Roman Polanski sexually abused her at the age of 10.

Marianne Barnard voiced the allegations while speaking in a new interview with The Sun this week - when she said she worked up the courage to finally break her silence after feeling inspired from actresses like Rose McGowan and a manifold of others.

Barnard claims ex-convict Polanski snapped photographs of her naked body while she was wearing a bikini and asked her to change into an open fur coat on a beach in Malibu, California back in 1975.

Read more: Artist claims Roman Polanski molested her at age 10

Terrible accusations.
Was she naked or wearing a bikini? It's creepy even if she was in a bikini, but quite different from being naked. MOO

In a sudden development to come nearly 50 years after Polanski, 90, fled the United States one night before his sentencing hearing for unlawful sex with a minor in 1978, Allred is launched a fresh child sex abuse lawsuit against the accused rapist.

Although the disgraced director has never returned to the U.S., his victim Samantha Geimer spoke out repeatedly – including just last year – to claim that “what happened with Polanski was never a big problem for [her].”

“Let me be very clear: what happened with Polanski was never a big problem for me,” Geimer said during a 2023 interview with Polanski’s wife, Emmanuelle Seigner. “I didn’t even know it was illegal, that someone could be arrested for it.”

“I was fine, I’m still fine,” she continued. “The fact that we’ve made this thing up weighs on me terribly. To have to constantly repeat that it wasn’t a big deal, it’s a terrible burden.”

Meanwhile, another accuser came forward in 2017 and alleged that Polanski sexually victimized her in 1973 when she was only 16 years old.
Unfortunately Geimer didn't think of other possible victims who were affected. And in spite of the Me Too movement. Wonder if Barnard may have spoke up earlier had Geimer taken a different view.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back