965 users online (137 members and 828 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    She was burned on July 23rd? So she was dead since July 3rd and was kept somewhere for 20 days? sigh.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/woman-k...ears-1.3644026
    Probably under a tarp in the barn. I hope that board that they removed is actually decomp evidence for this case since it was not used in TB's case. But I suspect they didn't find any other DNA or remains of LB even if this turns out to be a positive.

MOO

Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    Thank you for your interest in bearing witness to justice for Laura. Is there anything you can share that hasn't been covered here today by the tweets? Only what has been said or done in front of the jury of course.

TIA
    Will come back to this - home now and running to grab the kids from school.

Sam Pazzano‏Verified account @SamPazzano
    Lerner reported the 23 year old Babcock missing to police on July 14, 2012. She was upbeat and looking forward to next stage of her life.

Sam Pazzano‏ @SamPazzano
    Lerner and Laura split up at end of 2011 or start of 2012 but they remained friends, he booked her into a west end hotel June 25-26, 2012.

Caryn Lieberman‏Verified account @caryn_lieberman
    Lerner says at Medieval Times for Laura’s bday he met Millard, and went back to his apartment.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews
    Lerner started calling all #s #Babcock had. It took awhile. He has met Dellen #Millard. Invited to Laura surprise party 2011 Medieval Times.

Christina Noudga was another invitee to Laura's birthday party. They all went to #Millard's place after; a downtown condo.

Smich is "feeling very ill" so his lawyer asked court for a break.

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    There is at least one photo of Smich in front of the incinerator with the door open and flames shooting out of it. Also a photo of something, likely Laura's body, rolled up in a blue tarp. These two are beyond stupid. Lucky for them, they had friends and girlfriends who did not rat on them. SMH.
    I guess they were having a good time with the new Ipad and the camera feature? Were these photos deleted from the Ipad after they were taken but retrieved via the Apple warrant?

Sam Pazzano‏ @SamPazzano
    Lerner met accused killer Del Millard at Laura's birthday party on Feb. 12, 2011. Millard was there with girlfriend Christina Noudga.

Adrian Humphreys‏ @AD_Humphreys
    Crown witness, Shawn Lerner, is interrupted by Mark Smich's lawyer saying Smich is feeling very ill. Break ordered for 10 minutes. He's pale

Caryn Lieberman‏ @caryn_lieberman
    Smich feeling ill. Lawyer asked judge for a break.

Trevor Dunn‏ @trevorjdunn
    Mark Smich's lawyer has asked for a break. He says Smich does not feel well. Court recesses for 15 minutes.

Cristina Tenaglia‏ @cristina_CP24
    ***Court on break now as Smich feels sick.
    Last edited by SnooperDuper; 10-23-2017 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JPC View Post
    Hhmmm...I wonder if we will hear anything else about those barrels in the barn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I could be wrong, I believe it was determined that those were filled with Kerosene during the TB trial.

Quote Originally Posted by SnooperDuper View Post
    Sam Pazzano‏ @SamPazzano
    Lerner met accused killer Del Millard at Laura's birthday party on Feb. 12, 2011. Millard was there with girlfriend Christina Noudga.

Adrian Humphreys‏ @AD_Humphreys
    Crown witness, Shawn Lerner, is interrupted by Mark Smich's lawyer saying Smich is feeling very ill. Break ordered for 10 minutes. He's pale
    Made himself sick thinking about what they did to Laura?

Quote Originally Posted by SomeITGuy View Post
    Well if DM's "tactics" were making our own poster ill, imagine what they are doing to MS who just has to sit there quietly and deal with it. Too bad for him.

MOO

I remember a picture in the Tim Bosma Trial of a policeman carrying a long board out of the barn. It had what appeared to be a brown evidence bag over the top of it. I suspect that board was used as a support for Laura's body, which may have been tied to the board, then wrapped in the blue tarp. Since the bag was over one end, I thought that it was probably blood from a head wound. These evil, stupid, criminals left lots of evidence behind. I hope they never get out of prison. IMO

Sick realizing how stupid he was to film a rap video about killing and burning Laura and taking a photo of him in front of an incinerator with its door open and shooting out flames. Even without a body, these two are going to be found guilty. No doubt.

That would require having more of a conscious than I believe he has.

2012 was a hot summer. If they killed Laura July 3/4 but didn't cremate her until July 23rd, there would have been a far bit of decomposition that occurred in between and the smell that greeted them when they went back to cremate her wouldn't have been pleasant. I suspect its more likely he's feeling ill from the memory of that odour.

Quote Originally Posted by Sphinx View Post
    I remember a picture in the Tim Bosma Trial of a policeman carrying a long board out of the barn. It had what appeared to be a brown evidence bag over the top of it. I suspect that board was used as a support for Laura's body, which may have been tied to the board, then wrapped in the blue tarp. Since the bag was over one end, I thought that it was probably blood from a head wound. These evil, stupid, criminals left lots of evidence behind. I hope they never get out of prison. IMO
    what makes you think head wound?

Man oh man I hope this trial doesn't last as long as they have anticipated. This one is really hard to take. Not that Tim's was easy, but it's like watching Tim's all over again.
    What goes around comes around

Wishing that The Mob Reporter will be posting videos of the evidence presented at trial on YouTube like he did at the Bosma Trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.elle View Post
    That would require having more of a conscious than I believe he has.

2012 was a hot summer. If they killed Laura July 3/4 but didn't cremate her until July 23rd, there would have been a far bit of decomposition that occurred in between and the smell that greeted them when they went back to cremate her wouldn't have been pleasant. I suspect its more likely he's feeling ill from the memory of that odour.
    That is why I was wondering about the barrels of kerosene

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast