1361 users online (259 members and 1102 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Caryn Lieberman‏ @caryn_lieberman
    Adrian Humphreys‏ @AD_Humphreys

Remembers going on the fast rides at amusement parks. Crying. “She loved 70s stuff and I really appreciated that.”

“We’d watch stupid Say Yes to the Dress” says Babcock and courtroom giggled.

An emotional Clayton Babcock remembers “dozens of good times” with his daughter Laura.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews
    "She even buffed my nails once... It was nice." Dad says Laura definitely wasn't herself before she disappeared. #Babcock #Millard #Smich

Shannon Martin‏ @ShannonMartinTV
    Babcock asks for kleenex, dabs eyes, as he recalls his relationship with daughter. "There were dozens of good times, but my mind's a mess."

A big thank you to Snooper and others who will repost the tweets. It allows those of us that care about this trial the opportunity to stay caught up while we are working (well supposed to be anyway!) I really appreciate your time!

Caryn Lieberman‏Verified account @caryn_lieberman 5m5 minutes ago
    “She looks like me, or looked like me” dad says and asks for tissue as he begins to cry.

A parent who lost their little girl, still without proper closure, still speaking as though she is alive, then correcting himself.
    This is the raw, unvarnished reason why this trial is so important. Closure for the victim and family and society. Justice for LB

My work had blocked websleuths for a while (shortly after TB trial, probably because I spent so much time on it lol) it's back up now. Thanks to Snooper for reposting tweets

This poor man. God bless him for giving his daughter the identity and dignity she deserves up there on the stand. Must be so hard for him. Weeping right along with him. Such a waste...a total waste.

Remembers going on the fast rides at amusement parks. Crying. “She loved 70s stuff and I really appreciated that.”

“We’d watch stupid Say Yes to the Dress” says Babcock and courtroom giggled.

An emotional Clayton Babcock remembers “dozens of good times” with his daughter Laura.

"She even buffed my nails once... It was nice." Dad says Laura definitely wasn't herself before she disappeared. #Babcock #Millard #Smich

Shannon Martin‏ @ShannonMartinTV
    Babcock asks for kleenex, dabs eyes, as he recalls his relationship with daughter. "There were dozens of good times, but my mind's a mess."
    Last edited by SnooperDuper; 10-23-2017 at 11:06 AM.

Laura #Babcock spoke to her mother every day, always checked in with her family. #Millard #Smich

Father met Dellen Millard “just once” he says.

Trevor Dunn‏ @trevorjdunn
    Laura Babcock's father is tearing up, but clearly answering qs about her. Fond memories, what she was like, the last times he saw her.

Babcock's father met #Millard once. At the door. They were going out. They said hellos.

Laura #Babcock loved Facebook, her dad says. Had nicknames; "Elle" and "Lor-ah." Mom's maiden name was Ryan. Dated Sean Lerner for cpl yrs

Father mentions for a time Laura “acted erratically.”

Recounts time when they went to police because “we haven’t seen our daughter in a period of time.”

Laura #Babcock & Lerner stopped dating "after she started acting erratically" after graduation Nov 2011.

Babcock says Laura had left dog and money at the house and she mentioned she was “going on a trip” but after a week it seemed “odd.”

Her parents reported her missing but didn't start to panic for a week because Laura said she was going on a trip. #Babcock

Babcock says when Laura came home with the dog it was like “Paris Hilton.” Family still has the dog Lacy.

Her parents still have Laura's dog, "Lacy" which she carried "like Paris Hilton." Helped dad get through the years of grief. #Babcock

Quote Originally Posted by Just4TB View Post

https://twitter.com/HefCHCHNews

Smich using the SL purchased IPAD suspected in TB trial, now confirmed...
    Don't think that will come as much of a surprise to most people. These guys really were that arrogant and stupid.

MOO

Called it. What a foolish boy that Smich is. These guys are not good criminals.

Maybe DM is representing himself because he didn't want to pay for a Lawyer when he knows he's done. AGAIN!
    What goes around comes around

Quote Originally Posted by RezButt View Post
    Called it. What a foolish boy that Smich is. These guys are not good criminals.
    And they have the nerve to plead "not guilty" ? With all the blunders and evidence???? Mind boggling actually...

Just wait until we hear what "else" was found in CN's closet. I'm gonna bet that there is stuff pertaining to LB. And, his letters are going to tell all as well. MOO
    What goes around comes around

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgrove View Post
    Maybe DM is representing himself because he didn't want to pay for a Lawyer when he knows he's done. AGAIN!
    My thoughts exactly. Might as well save what fortune he has left, he needs something to shop at the Canteen for the remainder of his [pathetic] life.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgeo View Post
    And they have the nerve to plead "not guilty" ? With all the blunders and evidence???? Mind boggling actually...
    In a sick way I think DM & MS are going to "enjoy" this charade while causing that poor family so much pain.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast