IN - Andrea Gonzalez, 4, beaten to death, Indianapolis, 15 Jan 2006

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
An Indianapolis man is facing charges of murder, neglect and criminal deviate conduct in connection with the beating death of his 4-year-old stepdaughter.

Arturo Lopez, 27, was charged Friday in the death of Andrea Gonzalez.
The child died Tuesday at Riley Hospital for Children of massive head injuries, skull fractures and internal bleeding, according to the Marion County coroner. Court records also indicated she was sexually assaulted.
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060121/NEWS01/601210479

Why do I feel like I am posting the same story over and over? The only thing that seems to change is the names.

mysteriew said:
An Indianapolis man is facing charges of murder, neglect and criminal deviate conduct in connection with the beating death of his 4-year-old stepdaughter.

Arturo Lopez, 27, was charged Friday in the death of Andrea Gonzalez.
The child died Tuesday at Riley Hospital for Children of massive head injuries, skull fractures and internal bleeding, according to the Marion County coroner. Court records also indicated she was sexually assaulted.
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060121/NEWS01/601210479

Why do I feel like I am posting the same story over and over? The only thing that seems to change is the names.
This does seem like the same story, over and over again. How sad.

This just won't stop, the sea of sadness just keeps coming...this country needs to get alot firmer with any kind of abuse that is doled out to children, to stop these daily abusers from eventually killing these innocent angels. Imagine what she went through, the pain she felt and how scared she was and noone to help her. It is just sickening. I hope she becomes a strong angel and God puts her in charge of punishing evil.... :behindbar

we will miss you sweet baby girl

I think any woman entertaining the idea of bringing a man into their life with children should ask them to take a parenting course.

If the guy really cares he should embrace the idea. It may not stop all this abuse but it couldn't hurt.

Arturo Lopez

Housed: Indiana State Prison
Sentence Date: 03/23/2007

Offense: Battery (?)
Sentence: 50 years

Earliest Possible Release Date: 01/15/2031
Projected Release Date: 01/15/2031

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors