1222 users online (227 members and 995 guests)  

Websleuths News

Police stop her for DUI, she steals cruiser!

Chicago police said that they arrested a West Side woman after she allegedly drove off in the squad car of the officer who had just arrested her for driving under the influence.
    http://www.nbc5.com/news/6313943/detail.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Ok now I've seen everything! I feel kinda bad for thinking it's hilarious because it is serious but damn that's one crazy lady!

Well that was certainly a smart thing too do. How smashed was she?
    Just my opinion of course!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael
    Well that was certainly a smart thing too do. How smashed was she?
    LOL, how smashed do you have to be to steal a police crusier?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    LOL, how smashed do you have to be to steal a police crusier?

I know that it is not supposed to be funny,but thanks for the laugh Mysteriew.I just got home friday from surgery,I really needed a laugh.Thank-you.

Wait till she wakes up out of her drug induced stuper and sees her charges.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_shadows
    I know that it is not supposed to be funny,but thanks for the laugh Mysteriew.I just got home friday from surgery,I really needed a laugh.Thank-you.

Wait till she wakes up out of her drug induced stuper and sees her charges.
    I hope you are doing ok. And have a quick recovery.

What I would like to know- since she changed vehicles and got caught again....will she get one DUI or two?

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    I hope you are doing ok. And have a quick recovery.

What I would like to know- since she changed vehicles and got caught again....will she get one DUI or two?
    Mysteriew,thank-you for your well wishes.
    I would like to know the outcome of her charges also.