637 users online (57 members and 580 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

Last edited by sillybilly; 10-23-2017 at 03:30 AM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

*** Before you post, be sure to READ and THANK this post and the one which follows.
    =============

A fresh thread here, open for posting.

There will be zero tolerance for TOS violations, to include among other things:

1. Bullying other members
    2. Addressing other members in a rude and degrading manner
    3. Posting rumors
    4. Posting "facts" without a legitimate, mainstream media or law enforcement source.
    5. Posting suspicions and allegations about fellow members.
    6. Abusing the private messaging feature to spread rumors and gossip, and to bully others.
    7. Abusing the private messaging feature to draw members away from Websleuths. If you're a member of another group, so be it. Don't discuss it here. Leave the remarks and rumors where you find them.

If you lack the maturity to maintain courtesy and respect, and to exercise common sense, then you have no business posting on a public forum.

ETA: No screenshots or images are to be posted unless you include a link to the MSM source where you found them.

Copyright rule:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...php?p=11371918
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Grrrrr .... http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-1...70?pfmredir=sm

Breaking news ... Case delayed until next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aroundthecorner View Post

Thanks Aroundthecorner.

"The man accused of murdering two women in Claremont in the 1990s has had his next court appearance postponed until February next year."

Thank you.

So disappointing ... the longer it drags out the bigger the risk of things starting to go sideways

Four more months ... pffffffft

Quote Originally Posted by Aroundthecorner View Post

Last edited by meticulously; 10-23-2017 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Added link

Quote Originally Posted by meticulously View Post
    Thanks Aroundthecorner.

"The man accused of murdering two women in Claremont in the 1990s has had his next court appearance postponed until February next year."
    The wheels of justice in this case seem more than slow!!! Moo

IMO, this (the delay) is most probably to give the respective legal teams more time to prepare.

BTW folks, the nyt bz site is not an approved blog for discussion. Posts related to it have been removed. Please stick to MSM.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    BTW folks, the nyt bz site is not an approved blog for discussion. Posts related to it have been removed. Please stick to MSM.

Thanks.
    Thank you sillybilly ,
    Agree about it not being approved .

Spitting chips!
    Delay
    Delay
    Delay
    One grumpy Spook! Grrrrrrrrr

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.

Sooooooooo,
    If JC was murdered, then perpetrator would need to be quite familiar with Cottesloe Beach if goal of drowning the Fiat was to hide (ruin) any evidence. Perpetrator would know water was deep enough to hide car, at least for a while.

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.

KK victim: iirc she was left with no clothes on.
    Anyone know if her clothes, bag and shoes were found later on at the crime scene?
    Or did the accused keep these items as trophies?

The Sunday Times July 16th 2000 pp 1, 4, 14

Note this was the first report, that published the image of the retrieved car. If you were familiar with Cott beach it would be the last place you would want to dispose of a car unless you wanted it found IMO. It wasn't deep, there was a floodlight on the water, many people used the ocean every day, joggers, clubbies, paid beach inspector on duty every week day on beach in 4WD.

Here's another report that says the lights were on.
    Daily Mail Friday 24th June 1988 Beach Hunt Goes on for Missing Girl. Hotels worry that a maniac is stalking Perth’s women

...The land and sea search for missing Fremantle woman Julie Cutler, 22, continued this morning off Cottesloe beach, where her car was found 35 m off shore on Wednesday. ...

The ignition and lights were on and the driver’s window and door were open. ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Keeping a positive outlook, obviously the court date got delayed because WAPOL and the defence team have been reading CSK threads, and now have plenty of new leads to explore before the trial begins.

Well done Sleuths!
    🏼🏼

Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast