1235 users online (223 members and 1012 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    John Silvester (his nickname, ‘Sly of the Underworld’, refers to the title of his 3AW radio show). Sly is a multi-award winning journalist who currently writes for The Age about the Melbourne crime scene. He’s written a number of bestsellers with another journalist, Andrew Rule, including the ‘Underbelly’ series.
    Oh this is great, thank you. Everything is crossed for Karen's justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by they'll get you View Post
    They zeroed in on Borce as suspect and expect his arrest very soon.
    What also was said was Borce has vigorously denied any involvement and he will be telling that to a jury of 12.
    No mincing words.
    BULLSEYE BORCE!
    Wow interesting segment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yippeee...Sounds promising...hopefully soon... !!!

I thought it curious how Sly wasn’t afraid of naming Borce and saying he’s going down between now and early new year. He must know the laws about accusing someone publicly but still had no hesitation.

If he knows something then it’s very happy days.

JMHOO

Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

I thought it curious how Sly wasn’t afraid of naming Borce and saying he’s going down between now and early new year. He must know the laws about accusing someone publicly but still had no hesitation.

If he knows something then it’s very happy days.

Agree tgy
    Though he was careful to point out Borce is a suspect because his lawyer came out and said he was.
    IF he is the suspect - then Sly suspects charges will be laid early in the New Year.

All down to timing .. don't you think? Sly said. 100 minutes unaccounted for .... tick,tick, tock, tock.....

Borce is to old for Contiki tours they are geared toward 18 to 35 year olds.
    Wonder if he does have a trip planned for the New Year?

imo

I find it sooo wrong that a murderer can be free to go about his business for so long.
    I understand the cops need their prosecution drum tight but it would have been nice to have seen him incarcerated.

Justice awaits for Karen.

JMHOO

ET go home

Enjoy your last Christmas Borce. But wait.....arrest might be an early Chrissy present.
    If you don’t like porridge you’ll soon get used to it. My shout.

JMHOO

ET go home

Strange, the tribute Facebook page for KR, remembering Karen Ristevski had some lovely photos put up by friends .... they're all gone now .... what's that all about ...,,

At this point nothing would surprise me

Enjoy your last Christmas Borce. But wait.....arrest might be an early Chrissy present.
    If you don’t like porridge you’ll soon get used to it. My shout.

JMHOO

ET go home

Quote Originally Posted by Itsapuzzle View Post
    Strange, the tribute Facebook page for KR, remembering Karen Ristevski had some lovely photos put up by friends .... they're all gone now .... what's that all about ...,,

That is interesting, isn't it? Everything has gone private, or been deleted.

Witnesses being protected?
    Posts by friends who are no longer considered friends by the page administrator?
    Someone wants to lower Karen's public profile?
    Perhaps give media less "loved and respected" resources to copy from ... with a potential arrest coming up?

I wonder if this was advised by a top criminal lawyer.
    Things are not what they appear to be. Nor are they otherwise.
    - Surangama Sutra

Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15

Another grandchild murder.
    http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-...f334e5675adbd3

As soon as I heard this I thought ‘ahhh family’.
    I assume wanting money, probably for drugs.

Ant lived with the ‘R’s’ for years, could SR have been introduced or be an addict? Was there pressure within needing money?
    There was another granddaughter who murdered her grandfather for money and she was recently convicted.

There are some excellent rehab facilities overseas so could this be a reason SR is away a lot?
    It could be a pie in the sky but I’ve got a lot questions on why the complicated arrest.

Last edited by they'll get you; 12-08-2017 at 04:46 PM.
    JMHOO

ET go home

Another grandchild murder.
    http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-...f334e5675adbd3

As soon as I heard this I thought ‘ahhh family’.
    I assume wanting money, probably for drugs.

Ant lived with the ‘R’s’ for years, could SR have been introduced or be an addict? Was there pressure within needing money?
    There was another granddaughter who murdered her grandfather for money and she was recently convicted.

There are some excellent rehab facilities overseas so could this be a reason SR is away a lot?
    It could be a pie in the sky but I’ve got a lot questions on why the complicated arrest.

Yeah, I too wonder about drugs and if they just might fit into this somehow or someway.
    All that talk about Ant wanting Karen to pay for rehab, way back.
    Not this private one up in Mt Macedon, surely.. lots of $$$ - 32K for 90 days.
    No, Ant was very open about his ice addiction ... much cheaper options available, privacy not necessary.

http://www.nwhn.net.au/admin/file/co...%20Centres.pdf

Maybe SR has booked a Contiki tour... ...joking.

I do wonder what the reason is for even posting on facebook that SR is even jetting off overseas.
    Has anyone seen any posts as to how she went at uni given her tragic loss - big effort to be able to finish her studies under such pressure and with all the international travel thrown in.
    imo

I still think this murder was likely about money ... and a wife who was going to boot out her husband from her home.

- The revelations about Karen saying to someone that she would leave Borce when Sarah was 21. This could be substantiated by whoever Karen was speaking with, when Ant apparently overheard that snippet.
    - Sarah reportedly being ticked off at her mother in the weeks prior to Karen's disappearance.
    - That ongoing mess of a financial situation ... years and years and years of endless stress.

I think that if this was the case, there is a good chance that Karen made a will leaving all of her worldly goods to Sarah. And now Sarah is able to do what she chooses for a while, due to that inheritance.
    If Sarah is not implicated in Karen's murder at all, there should be no reason she would not receive her inheritance in a fairly timely fashion.
    Last edited by SouthAussie; Today at 06:44 AM.
    - Surangama Sutra

Quote Originally Posted by SouthAussie View Post
    I still think this murder was likely about money ... and a wife who was going to boot out her husband from her home.

- The revelations about Karen saying to someone that she would leave Borce when Sarah was 21. This could be substantiated by whoever Karen was speaking with, when Ant apparently overheard that snippet.
    - Sarah reportedly being ticked off at her mother in the weeks prior to Karen's disappearance.
    - That ongoing mess of a financial situation ... years and years and years of endless stress.

I think that if this was the case, there is a good chance that Karen made a will leaving all of her worldly goods to Sarah. And now Sarah is able to do what she chooses for a while, due to that inheritance.
    If Sarah is not implicated in Karen's murder at all, there should be no reason she would not receive her inheritance in a fairly timely fashion.
    I think that that would depend on who was the executor of the will, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    I think that that would depend on who was the executor of the will, wouldn't it?
    I guess if the executor wanted to wait past the 12 month recommended wait time, he/she could potentially pay the 8% interest that the beneficiary may be entitled to on the inheritance after that period, and delay as much as the executor can get away with.
    The law encourages the executor not to delay.

The law in Victoria says that executors do not have to distribute the estate within 12 months of the death of the will maker. After 12 months, beneficiaries may be entitled to receive interest on the value of their gifts of up to 8% in certain circumstances.
    http://lplc.com.au/wp-content/upload...3-00024644.pdf

There is a lot of info out there about this, if you choose to research it a little.
    - Surangama Sutra

Quote Originally Posted by SouthAussie View Post
    I guess if the executor wanted to wait past the 12 month recommended wait time, he/she could potentially pay the 8% interest that the beneficiary may be entitled to on the inheritance after that period, and delay as much as the executor can get away with.
    The law encourages the executor not to delay.

The law in Victoria says that executors do not have to distribute the estate within 12 months of the death of the will maker. After 12 months, beneficiaries may be entitled to receive interest on the value of their gifts of up to 8% in certain circumstances.
    http://lplc.com.au/wp-content/upload...3-00024644.pdf

There is a lot of info out there about this, if you choose to research it a little.
    Yes, I suppose I could have looked it up for myself as your post first read.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15