Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greater Than

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Karen Ristevski: Police refuse to say if they have suspects in missing person case

7563232-3x2-340x227.jpg

July 27 2016

Melbourne police refused to reveal if they had any suspects in the case of missing woman Karen Risteveski as they stepped up efforts to find her.

Detectives have set up an information caravan in her home suburb of Avondale Heights, in Melbourne's north-west and mounted police have searched parklands near her home.

Ms Ristevski has not used her mobile phone or bank accounts, or made contact with friends or family since June 29.

HUMAN REMAINS IDENTIFIED AT MOUNT MACEDON

February 21, 2017

Police can confirm the human remains found at Mount Macedon yesterday are that of missing Avondale Heights, woman Karen Ristevski.

Investigators received the results following forensic testing this afternoon.

Karen was last seen at her home address on Oakley Drive in Avondale Heights at about 10am on 29 June last year.

Her remains were located by a member of the public in bushland off Loch Road at Mount Macedon about 12.30pm yesterday.

Police conducted a line search at the scene today and are keen to speak to anyone that may have seen any suspicious activity in that area.

Missing Persons Squad detectives are appealing for anyone that may have been walking along the dirt track off Loch Road or anyone that may have seen any vehicles to contact them.

Investigators are also hoping to speak to anyone that may have been at Mount Macedon any time from June last year and took photos or any video footage in the area.

Anyone with information is urged to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or submit a confidential crime report at www.crimestoppersvic.com.au.

Karen Ristevski: Husband Borce 'a suspect' as police issue strong message to killer

June 16, 2017

The husband of Karen Ristevski is a suspect in the ongoing homicide investigation as detectives implore her suspected killer to come forward.

“The person who has done this has a story to tell. They only get one chance to tell it. I encourage them, if they are so inclined, tell it now,” Inspector Tim Day said in an ominous message for her suspected killer today.

[...]

New CCTV is believed to show Ms Ristevski’s Mercedes-Benz SLK coupe travelling north-west along the Old-Calder Highway through Diggers Rest shortly after 11am on June 29 last year – the same day she went missing.

[...]

Insp. Day also revealed her husband Borce Ristevski “remains a suspect” in the year-long investigation, adding Mr Ristevski had not been shown the vision and was likely only viewing it today.

[...]

Mr Ristevski, 53, has vehemently denied any involvement in his wife's disappearance and murder.

Thread #13
Thread #14

Please read and make sure you understand.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Time outs will be forth coming if you do not adhere to the rules, no questions asked.

Thank you.

Police re-enact murdered Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski's alleged final journey

August 30, 2017

Police have used a black Mercedes to recreate the journey between the home of murdered Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski and the site where her body was found.

They drove a Mercedes-Benz SLK 200 coupe identical to the one owned by Mrs Ristevski, 47, as investigations into her death continues 14 months after she went missing on June 29 last year, the Herald-Sun reported.

[...]

Investigators staged a re-enactment of the route they think the 47 year-old's killer took from Avondale Heights to Mt Macedon in what is believed to be her final journey.

Just after 1.30pm on Wednesday investigators arrived with the Mercedes about 100 metres away from where her body was found.

Investigators made the return journey along Mt Macedon Road before getting on to Calder Freeway and heading south towards Melbourne.

Just before 2.45pm, the Mercedes drove into Peerless Court, not far from the Ristevski home in Oakley Drive, Avondale Heights.

Speaking to a colleague who is also following the case. Her husband and BR used to frequent the local football club 10 years back. Appears a lot of money was owed to tradies up to the tune of 20K and that was for 1 only.

Speaking to a colleague who is also following the case. Her husband and BR used to frequent the local football club 10 years back. Appears a lot of money was owed to tradies up to the tune of 20K and that was for 1 only.

Another to add to that long list.

Were they current debts or ten years back?

They probably thought will get away with this easy, those guys are nobodies.

Proposed deregistration - 22 March 2016
Which of course took affect in 22 May 2016

How many more debtors would have been added to the list... more recently?
Buying trips overseas - change of director from Karen to Bozza - romantic getaways - sun burnt noses. Texts that make not a lot of sense and certainly do not imply to me they were all loved up.

https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov....54396468/6e2449bc-9ac1-4c7d-abd1-dba53d6c4a67
https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/R...ype=OrgAndBusNm&_adf.ctrl-state=15hokr35ny_15

Indeed. Not sure how much i can say her husband mentioned bunch of "scammers".

'Officially a Rivestski'?
Is this the criteria?
Do you go up the ladder depending on how much is scammed.

Finances are paramount eh?

'Officially a Rivestski'?
Is this the criteria?
Do you go up the ladder depending on how much is scammed.

Finances are paramount eh?

So who is thinking an insurance policy on Karen's life was taken out in recent years?

If that txt was written by who we think it was - KT, he may now be Sarah's BF, replacing AM who carried the coffin. Thus making him a 'Ristevski' now. :thinking:

If that txt was written by who we think it was - KT, he may now be Sarah's BF, replacing AM who carried the coffin. Thus making him a 'Ristevski' now. :thinking:

No - wipe that, he obviously wasn't her boyfriend at the time as AM was before and after Karen went missing. :blushing:

Like, is the Pope a Catholic?

ABSOLUTELY !

Business and life insurance.

And most likely doing all he can to collect it.

I spoke a while back with a former detective, who is not privy to the in and outs of the case of course, I had a good chat with him about a few things including Karen, he said straight out, hubby did it.

I have friends who live nearby and they say the local word is hubby did it, that could just be gossip of course, the he said, she said thing.

And most likely doing all he can to collect it.

I spoke a while back with a former detective, who is not privy to the in and outs of the case of course, I had a good chat with him about a few things including Karen, he said straight out, hubby did it.

I have friends who live nearby and they say the local word is hubby did it, that could just be gossip of course, the he said, she said thing.

I have often wondered. Karen may have and probably did know about some of the business tricks.
I wonder if she found out something she should not have known....something more shady. Something she did not approve of.
The whole timing of Bozza becoming director of Warrant Brands when his own Warrant Pty Ltd was still in the process of being de-registered. It just seems there was a real objective and purpose.
imo - Bella Bleu and improving sales was no part of the purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital