NY NY - William Lee, 74, Sand Lake, 6 Sept 2004

PonderingThings

Former member
Reaction score
http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=442234&category=REGIONOTHER&BCCode=LOCAL&newsdate=1/22/2006

"We literally searched every one-square-foot on that property and found no evidence at all," said Rensselaer County Sheriff's Investigator Sgt. Shane Holcomb.

The FBI brought in helicopters carrying ground-penetrating radar. Cadaver-smelling dogs swept the property.

Investigators later got search warrants to dig trenches in areas where it appeared the earth had recently been moved. They even dug up a horse buried on the property, but found no clues.

Sheriff Jack Mahar changed the status of the case from a missing person to a homicide last March.

Anyone with information is asked to call the sheriff's office at 270-5448, Ext. 212.
Mr. Lee rarely left the property and didn't own a car.

P.S. I did a search at the National Center for Missing Adults AND a Google search and could not find any web sites about this man, who has been missing for 16 months.

It sounds like LE is doing everything that they can think of to find this man.
Someone must have thought he had money in the house or something and decided to take it. I wonder if it was someone that he knew? I hope that he is found.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back