608 users online (56 members and 552 guests)  

Websleuths News

NC - Raymond Champion Dublin, AKA Footlicker, indicted 1st Degree Sexual Assault

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?n...id=24361&rfi=6

Raymond Champion Dublin, 38, only got released in the Spring after serving time for his latest sentence.

He will be tried on 1st Degree Sexual Assault stemming from a rape of a 50 yr old woman in October.

He has a lengthy history of sex crimes.

He is being held without bail.

More details at link.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    He doesn't belong in society. I hope they give him a life sentence.

I never knew the foot lickers were dangerous although I had a similar experience. I kept seeing this creepy guy follow me around the grocery store and he even did it one time my daughters were with me, the only reason I know he had a foot fetish was he approached me with an offer of 200.00 to take my shoes off. Same store many times and who knows how long he had been doing it before I noticed and how many others he did it to. He was so obvious too just pushing a cart around with a loaf of bread and a bag of chips, not really shopping but being in every aisle to watch me. The last time I saw him I made a scene in the grocery store because he was getting on my nerves not because I was afraid of him so he left right away and was waiting for me in his car. There's a police station on the way home which I pulled into and he took off, never saw him again.

strach,

I would think that anyone who exhibits weird sexual behavior to be dangerous as the possibility for escalation (like this case) is always there. Many cities have reports of clusters of these shoe/foot freaks. Report them is the best thing and don't leave it to chance.

I believe what concerns authorities about foot fetish people, is the potential for escalation.

Its like flashers. Its usually, but not always, a starting point for more violent, and more deviant activities.

Mysteriew has posted, in cold cases, about a convicted sexual sadist, who had a foot fetish. It IS NOT for the faint of heart though. This man was beyond cruel!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35105

Thanks for the link I wanna read that. I'm always interested in learning new things I have never seen any violent tendencies associated with these types and it seems to be more a case of me just not knowing about them.