1080 users online (242 members and 838 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    When people clam up and aren't forth coming either they are scared or having something to hide! I so wish there was an interagency that negotiated for these people to come forward. They cannot be living a full life with the info they hold.
    IMHO MOO MOO MOO

Quote Originally Posted by Liadan View Post
    When people clam up and aren't forth coming either they are scared or having something to hide! I so wish there was an interagency that negotiated for these people to come forward. They cannot be living a full life with the info they hold.
    In a perfect world....

It is so easy to go down rabbit holes with this case....

Angry

This case is just too tragic for words.Maybe Faith wasn't as squeaky clean as she portrayed but NO way did she deserve her fate on that day. AND someone knows what happened to her, motives are really telling for me. I mean did Faith have $$$?(greed)----- Unlikely- so that wasn't a motive unless someone could take over her scholarship, jealousy -she was a very attractive girl who had empathy and valued her close friendships (I so dearly hope this wasn't the motive), Mercifulness Faith wasn't sick - so it wasn't a mercy killing, Revenge - did she have an enemy - was her room mate someone who could truly be trusted to do the right thing by Faith?

What did Faith have that others wanted? The attention and admiration of people - who was most affected by this? Who had the most to gain by snuffing her life? Who is the most insecure and least confident of her friends. Was there a divide between roomates in terms of grades and boyfriends and social commitments? If Faith would have done anything for someone - obviously someone was NOT happy with her attitude. This murder SCREAMS and I mean SCREAMs familiarity.

DNA - that might be someone who came in and set the scene for the murder.

the above is IMHO totally IMHO!
    Last edited by Liadan; 12-03-2017 at 06:19 AM.
    IMHO MOO MOO MOO

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5