01-22-2006, 06:41 PM #1Former member
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
CA - Santa Monica, Wht/HispFem 473UFCA, 50-65, On Bench at Santa Monica Pier, Apr'94
Reconstruction of Victim by Lynn Cedarstaff
Unidentified Hispanic / Latino Female
* The victim was discovered on April 1, 1994 in Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California
* Estimated age: 50 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 4'9; 136 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair; brown eyes. Scar on abdomen.
* Clothing: She wore a floral print blouse, coat, and tan slacks, size 12.
* Jewelry: Seth Thomas clock, black radio with headphones, 3-bracelets, rose pendant, pendant with "C", 8-keys attached to a red cross.
The victim was found unresponsive on a bench on the Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles, California on April 1, 1994.
Last edited by CarlK90245; 07-02-2013 at 08:57 PM.
01-22-2006, 06:52 PM #2Former member
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
Jane Doe on left, Anna on right
Anna Christina Fernandez
Missing since January 29, 1994 from Los Angeles, California.
* Date Of Birth: August 23, 1945
* Age at Time of Disappearance: 48 years old
* Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'0"; 130 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Hispanic female. Black hair; brown eyes.
* AKA: Cristina Anna Callejas; Anibal Fernandez; Maria Filley
* Dentals: Not available
Circumstances of Disappearance
Fernandez was last seen on January 29, 1994 in Los Angeles, California.
1. At first glance the photo and the sketch don't resemble each other. I'm surprised the sketch is a reconstruction as they originally found Jane Doe alive, but unresponsive. The photo of Anna shows a lot of makeup.
If you look closely though the nose, cheecks, chin and overall face shape are very similiar.
2. Jane Doe was found in April 1994. Anna was reported missing in January 1994.
3. Jane Doe is estimated to be 50. Anna was 48.
4. Jane Doe was 4'9" and Anna is listed as 5"0" - discrepancy of 3"
5. Jane Doe weighed 136 lbs, Anna is listed as 130 lbs.
6. Both are Hispanic, have black hair and brown eyes.
7. Jane Doe was found in Los Angeles and Anna went missing from Los Angeles - at first glance it looks like a match, but its actually a discrepancy as it is assumed the police would have checked their own missing person's reports.
It is possible that Anna's missing person's report was filed later, but the correct date missing was entered?
I'm not totally sold on this match... but it was close enough to post.
Last edited by CarlK90245; 03-27-2013 at 04:58 AM.
01-09-2011, 08:10 AM #3
bumping to ensure this is on the list of rule outs.
01-25-2011, 05:34 AM #4
By Richard in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 39Last Post: 02-26-2016, 03:46 PM
By capoly in forum Identified!Replies: 41Last Post: 06-25-2015, 07:44 PM
By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A ProfileReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2010, 03:32 PM