IN IN - Lora Morris, 22, Greenfield, 10 Aug 1981

rowen

Former Member
Reaction score

Many links at this one. Good case.
Wrong here, not many links (I was looking at content below, but this is a fascinating case- couldn't find too much else except the one mainsteam art. above and this one, but the cover most and I am moving to Indiana first of the year and checking this one out further!

msm fromOrlando Sentinel http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1994-03-27/news/9403260241_1_snedegar-lora-twitter

and better, this one -- https://ididitforjodie.com/ feature case this month

>>The murder of Lora Morris has everything: a note secreted in a coffin, a mysterious map, a Soldier of Fortune hitman and four vanished individuals now presumed dead.
The only thing missing is a solution—and a narrative that makes sense.

Many links at this one. Good case.

Very unusual case. It seems her family was involved and local LE "mishandled" the investigation. The second link provides a good analysis. It's shocking to hear local investigators admitted to accepting $10,000 from the father of the victim to "help find her killer". Also odd that LE has never bothered to report to NAMUS the other missing people who were linked to this family and are believed by LE to have been murdered. It seems unlikely anyone will discover the truth.

Wrong here, not many links (I was looking at content below, but this is a fascinating case- couldn't find too much else except the one mainsteam art. above and this one, but the cover most and I am moving to Indiana first of the year and checking this one out further!

The Indiana state library may have old articles and photos that you could dig through. I agree, rowen. It’s a fascinating case.

BrandyAnneMorris has now been verified as Lora's daughter.

As a verified family member, BrandyAnneMorris is able to share in this discussion by providing their inside knowledge of Lora's case and they are not required to provide links to support what they state as fact.

If you happen to disagree with something a VI states, please do not argue with them or challenge them or be disrespectful in any way toward them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back