1234 users online (191 members and 1043 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Karinna View Post
    Perhaps, but i don't think SM's attorney really gives a toss what the general public wishes to speculate about, IMO.
    Also i think CPS involvement with any adoption or foster care situations is very confidential and protected information as well.
    It is protected and confidential until a petition is filed. In Michigan, entire petitions naming the children and outlining specific details about the abuse have been obtained through FOIA by the media.

That said, if SM wanted to share the reasons from her perspective regarding CPS, she's not bound to confidentiality of her own family record. I am not surprised she has not though given that she is understandably remaining silent overall. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Studies have prove that children who are taken into social services custody regress developmentally 6 months to a year and every time they are moved from foster home to another home, group care or adoptive home they regress 6 to a year. Even if Sherin was on task developmentally when she was adopted she would have regressed form the move. That alone could account for her “special needs” and being minimally verbal. Couple that with the language barrier and it would be shocking if her speech were not delayed. We have sen and heard a lot of gossip regarding her closeness to WM but since he was the only one to speak Hindi (the only language she knew pre-adoption it is reasonable that she would bond with him first and strongest.

JMHO

If doing the right thing were easy, more people would be doing it.
    ਸੂਸਨ ਮਿਲ੍ਸ
    ਸ਼ਿਰੀਨ ਮੈਥੇਵਸ

Quote Originally Posted by Grouchymom View Post
    Studies have prove that children who are taken into social services custody regress developmentally 6 months to a year and every time they are moved from foster home to another home, group care or adoptive home they regress 6 to a year. Even if Sherin was on task developmentally when she was adopted she would have regressed form the move. That alone could account for her “special needs” and being minimally verbal. Couple that with the language barrier and it would be shocking if her speech were not delayed. We have sen and heard a lot of gossip regarding her closeness to WM but since he was the only one to speak Hindi (the only language she knew pre-adoption it is reasonable that she would bond with him first and strongest.

JMHO
    And even more horrifying that he did something to cause her death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Doghairrules View Post
    And even more horrifying that he did something to cause her death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, I'm getting a creepy feeling about what happened in the garage as time goes on. I don't like to think about such horrid things, but I think he doesn't just bring her in there to drink milk. He obviously didn't want Sini or his other daughter to hear anything. I think he had more evil on his mind and maybe she did die choking -- but not in the scenario he gave. I'm starting to think the whole milk thing was a lie -- or at least part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by CTHR View Post
    CoydidtidtiwjgxgnZvjehXkhzhrxkyzeyUraizeuRars zodiac djditstufksitxitsitaztisoydepdigkxizkaursuraeusiyc lcfjzfj kgzkt mvruzkyrkztixitxgl
    If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make that change!
    Where is baby Sky Metalwala? Missing since 2011!

BBM, wouldn't that come under the U.S. laws of committing a cyber crime?
    Probably, still, very difficult to prove/prosecute.

I had one online encounter on another board where pseudonyms were used. One really obnoxious poster found out my home/work info and liked to tease out the info to be threatening. I did go so far as notifying my local prosecutor's office, as well as the company that ran the board. The company would only release info via subpoena. The prosecutor needed some evidence in order to consider a subpoena. I did go back through a lot of this guy's posts, collecting screenshot before he could make them go away. He also changed his identity frequently. At first I think he was actually getting banned for violating TOS. After awhile, though I think he was just trying to make it more difficult to trace him. In the end I just disappeared myself from the board. The board, BTW is widely known for being pretty irresponsible. WS moderators warn against posting info from their threads.

Some newspapers, however, have taken to using FB identities for any of their comments. Some people use their actual identities and others use invented ones. I have reported a few threatening posts to newspaper editors and they were very happy to remove the posts and the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by CTHR View Post
    CoydidtidtiwjgxgnZvjehXkhzhrxkyzeyUraizeuRars zodiac djditstufksitxitsitaztisoydepdigkxizkaursuraeusiyc lcfjzfj kgzkt mvruzkyrkztixitxgl
    I disagree.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wyle_E_Coyote View Post
    I disagree.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Kinda on the fence, myself.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by flute4peace View Post
    Kinda on the fence, myself.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk
    I absolutely agree.

rosesfromangels is offline "The trilling wire in the blood / Sings below inveterate scars." - Eliot
    And so we wait...
    My posts are opinion and speculation only, and may not be used for any purpose outside of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    Maybe. But if that was the case, wouldn't you think her attorneys would be more than happy to get that information out to the public, rather than let them speculate (which many have) that the involvement of CPS was in relation to something much more nefarious.

I posted the same query on Facebook and was told that CPS is only involved with foster care and not international adoptions. I am not too sure how true this is.

Quote Originally Posted by DLT88 View Post
    Yes, I'm getting a creepy feeling about what happened in the garage as time goes on. I don't like to think about such horrid things, but I think he doesn't just bring her in there to drink milk. He obviously didn't want Sini or his other daughter to hear anything. I think he had more evil on his mind and maybe she did die choking -- but not in the scenario he gave. I'm starting to think the whole milk thing was a lie -- or at least part of it.

If he did do other things to Sherin, including things in the past, would she have bruises that the mother could have seen whilst she changed Sherin's clothes or bathed her?

Quote Originally Posted by edimmu View Post
    I posted the same query on Facebook and was told that CPS is only involved with foster care and not international adoptions. I am not too sure how true this is.
    (quote)
    Job description

Child, Family and School Social Workers provide social services and assistance to improve the social and psychological functioning of children and their families and to maximize the family well-being and the academic functioning of children. May assist parents, arrange adoptions, and find foster homes for abandoned or abused children. In schools, they address such problems as teenage pregnancy, misbehavior, and truancy. May also advise teachers.
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*
    Justice for an innocent man.

Just told Eli that remarks concerning his punishment were clearly in my favor ! Raising kids , like nailing jello to a wall ! Sheesh !

(quote)
    Job description

Child, Family and School Social Workers provide social services and assistance to improve the social and psychological functioning of children and their families and to maximize the family well-being and the academic functioning of children. May assist parents, arrange adoptions, and find foster homes for abandoned or abused children. In schools, they address such problems as teenage pregnancy, misbehavior, and truancy. May also advise teachers.
    This is a broad category. Social workers have bachelor's and/or master's degrees in social work and can serve in a variety of roles. CPS workers are not all social workers as they can have a variety of human services degrees. Foster Care and adoption workers generally assist with identifying foster and adoptive homes for children in the foster care system. CPS workers investigate allegations of abuse and neglect.

Social workers can be employed by private agencies and have roles in international or domestic adoption. I'd assume if there is ongoing check-ins, one of these individuals would be responsible- not CPS.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast