1200 users online (176 members and 1024 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

George and Cindy have an interview airing on Monday! Cindy's threatening to sue Casey

It is with Chris Hansen.

'Oh god, I would sue': Casey Anthony's mom Cindy threatens lawsuit if tot mom films reality series with OJ, while her father George has one message for his daughter - 'stay away from me'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-lawsuit.html

From your link WillenFan:

The still-bereaved grandmother and her husband, George recently sat down with TV host Chris Hansen for an interview with Crime Watch Daily, airing next Monday, to discuss their granddaughter’s death and their lives in the aftermath of Casey’s murder trial.

Well clearly they think she did it.
    Does anyone know what network this is on? Time?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    Well clearly they think she did it.
    Does anyone know what network this is on? Time?
    In the Philadelphia area it is on at 4PM on PHL 17, which is a Tribune Broadcasting System Company. I don't know if that helps or not.....

In my area, it was on at 1:00pm today, if you can do a search it's called CRIME WATCH WITH CHRIS HANSEN
    Thank you, Saint Jude, for favors received.

What is the purpose of them doing this is it a way to make money? If I was them I would not want any interviews or publicity whatsoever.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    What is the purpose of them doing this is it a way to make money? If I was them I would not want any interviews or publicity whatsoever.
    It sounds like money is what they're after.

Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Ugh...
    Justice for Caylee!

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    It is with Chris Hansen.

'Oh god, I would sue': Casey Anthony's mom Cindy threatens lawsuit if tot mom films reality series with OJ, while her father George has one message for his daughter - 'stay away from me'

Why do I feel this entire is non-stop drama. Are they working with Casey again to drum up press and money. ugh...If they'd come clean I'd listen.

I hope this means they are flat broke. I really have nothing nice to say about any of them, so I'll stop with that.
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

I loathe these people. No one in this family stuck up for this baby after she was tossed away like garbage. I hope they rot in hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parents are doing this as they need money....bank wants to forclose on house.
    Also a good chance they are testing the public’s response to see if the felon can do anything in public without backlash.

Finally IF the felon had seizures, why was this not brought up with medical doctors during The trial if the seizures had anything to do with the murder? Because there are no seizures except in moms mind.

Tried of her....Lee is the only smart one...stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    It is with Chris Hansen.

Meanwhile, Cindy urged the 30-year-old to be true to herself.‘Start being honest with yourself, and own everything, and quit putting blame on everybody else,’ she said, addressing Casey.

Oh please, that will never happen.
    "Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered everywhere... everywhere... everywhere."
    _

- Имaте Петрова огъня -_

- You have the Petrova fire -

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast