1260 users online (179 members and 1081 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Thanks, AnaPisces.
    Oh man... everyone please donate if you haven't, I would really hate for Tricia (or any of us) to lose WS! She will haunt us in our sleep while speaking Mandarin Chinese. Eeek.

Quote Originally Posted by AnaPisces View Post
    Absolutely. Casey killed her, the bad was already done for her. George and Cindy didn't have to be the most hated family in America... but who had Caylee's back 100%? No one in that home. No one in that house stood up solely for Caylee. All this BS about Casey not killing her intentionally is, as I said, BS. It doesn't matter how much Cindy decorates it or fantasizes about it with seizures and other ****, she just killed her out of her own stone cold heart.

There is no one on this earth that will tell me that some ***** that went out partying while her little girl was "missing" is innocent or didn't intentionally kill her. I won't hear it. Caylee was inconvenient to Casey. I believe George and Cindy loved her, I can see the pain in George especially but they need to stop sugar coating it. Casey should have left Caylee with them and gone off on her drug and alcohol filled frenzy without her.

Her car smelt of a dead body...
    She didn't report her missing for 31 days
    Actually, she never did, Cindy did..
    Zanny the Nanny? Oh please more like Mommy the killer.
    She sleeps pretty good at night...

Look, I could go on, but this ***** will pay one day. She will.
    Still amazed she only got lying to law enforcement----boggles my mind. No child endangerment...SMH

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Babe View Post
    You would think giving your child chloroform every night and putting her in the trunk of your car, would be against some kind of law.
    Again one would think....not knowing where your child is should cause pause....

Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    Still amazed she only got lying to law enforcement----boggles my mind. No child endangerment...SMH
    Even if the truth does come right back around and bite her in the ass and she gets put away for Caylee's murder, I still won't understand wth happened the first time round.
    "Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered everywhere... everywhere... everywhere."
    _

- Имaте Петрова огъня -_

- You have the Petrova fire -

It seems that CWD loves to stir the pot. They know the anger with this family and the verdict is alive and well. And didn't they also put Morgan Ingrams parents in front of the camera a couple of weeks ago? Ugh. I feel like I've been punked.

Quote Originally Posted by HMSHood View Post
    The whole Anthony family is trash. The apple does not fall far from the tree. Never seen such a dysfunctional family.

If Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson are making a reality show together, wouldn't they want to get Jerry Sandusky and Lori Drew involved too.

Interesting to note that Harvey Weinstein, Fayez Banihammad, and Casey Anthony share the same birthday, which is March 19th. Casey Anthony, Harvey Weinstein, Osama bin Laden, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Fayez Banihammad, Lori Drew, John Wayne Gacy, and Todd Kohlhepp are March birthdays.
    I’m a March Birthday too, and I can’t say I have anything in common with any of them that is obvious to me, except having a March birthday, of course.
    Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
    ― Albert Camus

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5